Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol:
No most upper middle class oldheads not gonna show their 16 year old the ropes to the drug game following the death of their twin sister..
In reality his ass would of been shipped off to boarding school in Europe or some shyt

She's not upper middle class. She's a straight hood chick. She don't even want to stop hustling.
What are you claiming to see in real life again?

Who teaches people the game? Young'ns learn from their pops, uncles, older brothers, cousins...People don't want to admit it, and it's fukked up...but that's how it goes. It starts with an older family member teaching them how to bag up, cut/break up, then it elevates. I think just as many people get exposed by family members as they do by outside influences. As much as they tried to shield him from it, they were too embedded, and he still found a way into the life. Teaching him the ropes is the best education they could give him. Remember, that trio should be doing lineman numbers +life. Even Tommy only did baby stints...so they doing something right.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This is probably a dumb question, but I didn't notice this at all until I rewatched the episode this morning: When Mozzy goes to the shop to scare Keisha, why does he say Ghost's name? When did he find out about Ghost giving her the money? 2-Bit and Spanky didn't know, so why would he? :patrice:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is probably a dumb question, but I didn't notice this at all until I rewatched the episode this morning: When Mozzy goes to the shop to scare Keisha, why does he say Ghost's name? When did he find out about Ghost giving her the money? 2-Bit and Spanky didn't know, so why would he? :patrice:

:dahell: why the f*ck would you watch this sh*t twice

Edit: He said Ghost's name because 2-bit wanted Keisha, and hence Tommy, to think Ghost sent the goon to the shop.

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:dahell: why the f*ck would you watch this sh*t twice

Edit: He said Ghost's name because 2-bit wanted Keisha, and hence Tommy, to think Ghost sent the goon to the shop.

Because I like the show and there's a lot they put in one episode that you can miss if you're not paying attention. :mjtf:

And that doesn't answer my question. It's a good theory that 2-Bit would want Keisha to think that Ghost sent Mozzy, but that requires them to know that Ghost gave Keisha money to leave town. When would they have found that out? And it was never established in the episode that 2-Bit wanted Keisha to believe that. He just wanted her to be scared straight.

Don't take this the wrong way because I don't have a problem with your comment, I'm just not satisfied yet. :manny:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I agree with all of this instead of tasha leading him to prison. Tariq very well is probably facing prison or early grave but without Tasha's help he will get there ALOT sooner.
Man that's wishful thinking. You can't learn street sense and those gully instincts from theory. And what block was Tasha running, if I may? Or what crew? His husbands.

Even in the game, like in society, women pass through it different from men. She'll show Riq how to stuff his panties with some dope? Or...teaching the game is how to bag the siht? Or maybe how to fcuk a dude just to set him up?

She will get that boy killed, hopefully.

The only person that could've teach Riq the game, is dead sadly. Kannon was a true OG. The good life never slowed him down.

Last edited:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Tasha building up Tyriq up to take Ghost out. She the one had him take out Breeze and lock up Kanan.

She know Tariq hate Ghost and will do it. She dont see know other way to get rid of him so she gonna try to use Tariq.

In her mind she want him to finish up school and all so when try to take Ghost he will have something to fall back on. She probably thinking he going through a faze with Ghost. Ghost been a bad dad to Tariq. So if he take him out she thinking Tariq will be happy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just when I was about to give Tasha props for this EP, being low-key and seeing through her son BS, she says the dumb shyt at the end smh, This would have been her best EP show since probably season 2 but she managed to fukk that up with that saying:mjlol:

Because I like the show and there's a lot they put in one episode that you can miss if you're not paying attention. :mjtf:

And that doesn't answer my question. It's a good theory that 2-Bit would want Keisha to think that Ghost sent Mozzy, but that requires them to know that Ghost gave Keisha money to leave town. When would they have found that out? And it was never established in the episode that 2-Bit wanted Keisha to believe that. He just wanted her to be scared straight.

Don't take this the wrong way because I don't have a problem with your comment, I'm just not satisfied yet. :manny:

:what:NO nikka, YOURE OVER THINKING THE MOST SIMPLISTIC shyt.

THEY CLEARLY SAID THEY WANTED TO RUN
KIESHA OUT OF TOWN...

TOMMY AND GHOST ARE BEEFING...

IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO USE GHOSTS NAME.

IT WAS JUST "CONVENIENT" WRITING
THAT GHOST OFFERED HER THE CHECK
JUST LIKE US FINDING OUT TATE WAS A COP
BEFORE KILLING ALFONSE
OR TOMMY HANDING KEISHA A GUN
BEFORE DUDE WENT TO HER SHOP.

:scust:WATCHING THIS SIMPLE shyt MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE IT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN DOWN.
:devil:
:evil:

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

:what:NO nikka, YOURE OVER THINKING THE MOST SIMPLISTIC shyt.

THEY CLEARLY SAID THEY WANTED TO RUN
KIESHA OUT OF TOWN...

TOMMY AND GHOST ARE BEEFING...

IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO USE GHOSTS NAME.

IT WAS JUST "CONVENIENT" WRITING
THAT GHOST OFFERED HER THE CHECK
JUST LIKE US FINDING OUT TATE WAS A COP
BEFORE KILLING ALFONSE
OR TOMMY HANDING KEISHA A GUN
BEFORE DUDE WENT TO HER SHOP.

:scust:WATCHING THIS SIMPLE shyt MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE IT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN DOWN.
:devil:
:evil:

So, there's no real reason. The writers just needed to move the plot along like they usually do. Got it.

And you guys need to stop getting so emotional when people ask questions. :mjtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tasha building up Tyriq up to take Ghost out. She the one had him take out Breeze and lock up Kanan.

She know Tariq hate Ghost and will do it. She dont see know other way to get rid of him so she gonna try to use Tariq.

In her mind she want him to finish up school and all so when try to take Ghost he will have something to fall back on. She probably thinking he going through a faze with Ghost. Ghost been a bad dad to Tariq. So if he take him out she thinking Tariq will be happy.

breh fukk Tariq p*ssy ass Ghost wasn't a bad father to him Tariq is just a rotten spoiled ass brat.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh fukk Tariq p*ssy ass Ghost wasn't a bad father to him Tariq is just a rotten spoiled ass brat.

Ghost was the typical, successful, driven and therefore absent father. No different than your typical CEO or politician. Tariq is indeed spoiled. He also had his entire idea of his father, and his life really, flipped completely upside down. He thought his pops was this upstanding businessman and then finds out he is a shady, drug dealing killer. Kanaan turned him out to the street life and he has seen a lot of shyt in a short time after living a rather sheltered existence. That said, Ghost has more than shown that he cares for this kid and risked everything to save him numerous times. So this shyt Tariq is on now is just a means of advancing a narrative. I have never seen a person more determined to sell drugs :dead:.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

Ghost wasnt there for him. You think spoiling a kid gonna keep him straight and narrow.

Tariq one of the kids who wanted his dad attention.

Why you think he latch on to people. Sean,Dre and Kanan.