Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Straight up

box cutter neck slice then left to dissolve in a drum in the middle of nowhere with nobody knowing what the fukk happened to you :hubie:
And you know what the CRAZY thing is? Breaking Bad which is meant to be over the top(teacher becoming biggest drug lord?) and yet is more realistic than Power. Gus is more realistic than many of these crime lords in Power especially Jason.:heh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode wasn't half bad :leon:

In retrospect, the 15 episode season was probably responsible for the quality of previous episodes. The stretches what should have been 2 or 3 episodes out into 6. In order to make this happen, people had to do shyt that made no sense and not do the obvious. Basically the opposite of what happened in season 4 when they rushed through the last half of the season.

Ghost and Tommy shoulda been put hands on Tariq. This nikka Ghost never listens to a word Tasha says, but she says to leave their bad ass son alone and he obeys :heh:. Once again, ya'll the biggest gangsters in NY but when your teenage son/godson steps out of line, habitually, with no fukks given, you have Bob Saget talks with him and send him on his way? :dead: It's hilarious how Ghost swears he knows this nikka and has him under control while that couldn't be further from the truth. Tasha teaching him the game ain't surprising. She loves that shyt. She basically the exact opposite of Keisha in that regard.

Shout out to 2-Bit for being the first actual gangster on the show since Julio. All these other cats, Ghost and Tommy included, letting themselves get bytched left and right. My man checked Keisha's extra ass and was ready for whatever with Tommy afterwards. Old boy with the glasses is hilarious "Wait WE fired?" :russ:

I know I said that Tate really has added nothing but my nikka Larenz has been killing it. Dude is playing a smarmy politician perfectly. I get that the show is about drugs but the shyt with him and the married broad and chick thirsting for Ghost is honestly more interesting and realistic. Ol girl was ready to throw those panties at Ghost until Tommy interrupted. Someone said something about how she was the only person that views Ghost positively. That's because she is the only one he hasn't crossed yet. She's received nothing but charming, legit, seemingly genuine James St. Patrick.

The shyt with Jason is a convenient way to keep Tommy and Ghost alive, however it's like 4 episodes too late. Why didn't he do this from the jump? These nikkas finally realized that they can kill his ass? :dead: One can only wonder how they are gonna avoid having them go after each other once they kill him, 15 minutes into next weeks episode like it was nothing with no consequences, thereby begging the question of why they were so shook to begin with :beli:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
EGX_wDZXYAAY2qm

These back to back posts have me crying. :russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Being a gotdamn mother for one. Tariq is the typical rich kid, has every advantage yet wants to be out there fukkin around like he doesn’t have options. He’s a smart kid, he’s just not a smart drug dealer. I know he hasn’t had the best role models to look up to but Ghost and Tommy have both tried to steer him right. He thinks it’s his destiny to be like them but he’s not like them at all.

That's not gonna work. Out of all the bad writing in this show this actually makes sense.

As a mother Tasha KNOWS EVERYTHING about Tariq. She knows "being a gotdamn mother" is too late now. Tariq is too far gone and she knew that as soon as Ghost told her that Tariq hid the drugs in Raina's Room. That was the catalyst.

It's no different that Franklin's mom doing a complete 180. As a mother you obviously don't want this for your son but you know your son better then anyone else and if you KNOW they gonna do it anyway then at least give them the know how on how to not get they dumb ass killed which is what Tasha is doing.

I agree 100% both Tasha and Ghost fukked up as parents but that's not the case at hand right now. Tariq is too far gone to suddenly start listening to Ghost and Tasha. So the least they can do is keep Tariq alive. Dre himself said "nikka u keep getting caught"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Just when I was about to give Tasha props for this EP, being low-key and seeing through her son BS, she says the dumb shyt at the end smh, This would have been her best EP show since probably season 2 but she managed to fukk that up with that saying:mjlol:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's not gonna work. Out of all the bad writing in this show this actually makes sense.

As a mother Tasha KNOWS EVERYTHING about Tariq. She knows "being a gotdamn mother" is too late now. Tariq is too far gone and she knew that as soon as Ghost told her that Tariq hid the drugs in Raina's Room. That was the catalyst.

It's no different that Franklin's mom doing a complete 180. As a mother you obviously don't want this for your son but you know your son better then anyone else and if you KNOW they gonna do it anyway then at least give them the know how on how to not get they dumb ass killed which is what Tasha is doing.

I agree 100% both Tasha and Ghost fukked up as parents but that's not the case at hand right now. Tariq is too far gone to suddenly start listening to Ghost and Tasha. So the least they can do is keep Tariq alive. Dre himself said "nikka u keep getting caught"
That detective broad already knows Tariq lied about what happened at the penthouse. She’s gonna be on his ass already, and Tariq is dumb for a drug dealer. Tasha leading him to prison or an early grave.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That detective broad already knows Tariq lied about what happened at the penthouse. She’s gonna be on his ass already, and Tariq is dumb for a drug dealer. Tasha leading him to prison or an early grave.

I agree with all of this instead of tasha leading him to prison. Tariq very well is probably facing prison or early grave but without Tasha's help he will get there ALOT sooner.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, what politician would even touch Ghost? People been getting popped in Truth since it opened...he's a PR albatross. I don't even understand why they bring in the political angel, this late in the show CTHU I think another poster brought that up already.

It's not that, it's that this ninja never seen no parts of the streets or that side of his parents. All he know was the upscale, rich kid life. He never even hung out in the hood. Him wanting this life he's been so far sheltered seemed a little out of nowhere. Especially now that he's some hood mastermind.

Tasha just doing what most other oldheads do. Little ninja is gone, he's too entranced with it, not disgusted at all. Only thing left to do is to show him the ropes. She definitely is about the life though. She was hustling right with Ghost & Tommy, on the come up...transporting, making transactions, gettin hers too. I think that's all she knows, as well. I knew a few chicks like that. It's Lala that has no sense of the game.

Anyone noticed how easy it is for dudes to get bricks. WTF Dre get bricks from? He has enough to be giving way on consignment..to a little ninja like Tariq?

Breh, seriously. Work is just flying around like it's nothing. NONE of this shyt makes sense.

Better question: what the fukk was Tariq going to do with that brick? He has no clientele, since he got expelled. He doesn't have corners, because he wasn't in the game like that. And even if super mega triple agent Dre had a corner to put him on, he's not about to go THAT far with Ghost's kid. On top of that, brehs just FLOODED the streets like a day ago in show time (:mjlol:).

Speaking of that shyt........how they gonna just breeze by borrowing a million dollars from a campaign fund to ultimately pay a narcotics wholesaler in CHECK :mjlol::mjlol:. As if moving a million is something that goes through instantly like paying your brehs for lunch they picked up. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Breh, seriously. Work is just flying around like it's nothing. NONE of this shyt makes sense.

Better question: what the fukk was Tariq going to do with that brick? He has no clientele, since he got expelled. He doesn't have corners, because he wasn't in the game like that. And even if super mega triple agent Dre had a corner to put him on, he's not about to go THAT far with Ghost's kid. On top of that, brehs just FLOODED the streets like a day ago in show time (:mjlol:).

Speaking of that shyt........how they gonna just breeze by borrowing a million dollars from a campaign fund to ultimately pay a narcotics wholesaler in CHECK :mjlol::mjlol:. As if moving a million is something that goes through instantly like paying your brehs for lunch they picked up. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Tate cashapp’d the bread to ghost :dead:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

we got to see money laundering mastermind tasha drop knowledge that you need to buy 100 hairdryers to launder 2 million in a day :mjlol: