Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i agree Keisha probably the most redundant character on screen right now. Tasha in a life and death situation with her son and Lala fake outraged ass tryna tell her she cant help get the ransom. What in the world ??
:mjlol:

Lala is the most annoying character on the show always loud and pointing fingers

Tommy you best not

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I think this is one of those shows in which if it wasn't discussed, analyzed and ridiculed, it would fall by the wayside. Discussion is part of the appeal. I didn't watch 2.5 seasons, and apparently I didn't miss much. It's not a good show, it's just entertaining. If I didn't read the discussions, I'd have no interest.
That’s the thing, there isn’t actual discussion. Just bytching.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ya man's Ghost beard looked real lush this episode:dame: got me hating with my semi struggle beard. But again seeing Dre being relegated to side man status still confuses me. This kumbaya shyt they pulled this episode was perplexing, I know it was to save Tariq but they can't just be flip flopping with Ghost and Tommy's relationship like that. They just need to stick to the status quo of them not fukking with eachother. 2 bit,that lil nikka and Big Dummy dynamic funny as fukk.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Ya man's Ghost beard looked real lush this episode:dame: got me hating with my semi struggle beard. But again seeing Dre being relegated to side man status still confuses me. This kumbaya shyt they pulled this episode was perplexing, I know it was to save Tariq but they can't just be flip flopping with Ghost and Tommy's relationship like that. They just need to stick to the status quo of them not fukking with eachother. 2 bit,that lil nikka and Big Dummy dynamic funny as fukk.
Ghost is the Bigen king. Come on now

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bro it’s been this way since AT LEAST season 3. Same ass nikkas,complaining, breaking shyt down, “THIS’LL NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!”, you’d think they’d put the show down after S4. And I’m not buying the ol “I just wanna see where this ends” shyt either because if you hate it as much as you say you do every week, and break down how terrible it is, every week, why spend an hour on it, every week, to talk shyt? This thread don’t even discuss the show no more.
And we aint...go-ing nowhere :umad:

giphy.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I think this is one of those shows in which if it wasn't discussed, analyzed and ridiculed, it would fall by the wayside. Discussion is part of the appeal. I didn't watch 2.5 seasons, and apparently I didn't miss much. It's not a good show, it's just entertaining. If I didn't read the discussions, I'd have no interest.
Exactly. Tearing down the show and its absurdities actually makes the the show interesting in seeing how bad it can go. :russ:

Part of the show’s lure was how un Empire it was. They actually had decent writing in the beginning . Now its evovled beneath Empire levels into pure shyt. :heh: in just here to see the car crash.