Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Same usual suspects in here saying the show is terrible but watching every week :skip:
Bro it’s been this way since AT LEAST season 3. Same ass nikkas,complaining, breaking shyt down, “THIS’LL NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!”, you’d think they’d put the show down after S4. And I’m not buying the ol “I just wanna see where this ends” shyt either because if you hate it as much as you say you do every week, and break down how terrible it is, every week, why spend an hour on it, every week, to talk shyt? This thread don’t even discuss the show no more.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tariq is a bytch ass nikka.
what a hoe ass little fakkit.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I've never been the type to complain about the writing on Power and even let some sh*t slide over the seasons but GOT DAMN it this episode took the F*CKIN CAKE!!! :russ:

yooooooo :mjlol:

some of the f*ckery here was probably added on purpose like a band aid trying to cover up surgical cuts :heh:

This was some botched writing if i ever saw it :smugbiden: like all of a sudden within 24 hours Tommy and Ghost put their beef aside, were able to get that much weight to push on some express delivery sh*t and come up with a million each :rudy:.

I'm betting $10,000 that 50 added the Dre in broad day light stabbing someone in the script just for old time f*ckery's sake reminiscing of what he used to do :lolbron:
That scene right there just made absolute no sense and was a WTF moment for me :mjlol: like no one saw that huh, it won't leave traces of anything to bite him in the a*s later down the line huh? :mjgrin:

Everyone knows this the last season, at least go out with a bang, especially given more episodes than usual :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've never been the type to complain about the writing on Power and even let some sh*t slide over the seasons but GOT DAMN it this episode took the F*CKIN CAKE!!! :russ:

yooooooo :mjlol:

some of the f*ckery here was probably added on purpose like a band aid trying to cover up surgical cuts :heh:

This was some botched writing if i ever saw it :smugbiden: like all of a sudden within 24 hours Tommy and Ghost put their beef aside, were able to get that much weight to push on some express delivery sh*t and come up with a million each :rudy:.

I'm betting $10,000 that 50 added the Dre in broad day light stabbing someone in the script just for old time f*ckery's sake reminiscing of what he used to do :lolbron:
That scene right there just made absolute no sense and was a WTF moment for me :mjlol: like no one saw that huh, it won't leave traces of anything to bite him in the a*s later down the line huh? :mjgrin:

Everyone knows this the last season, at least go out with a bang, especially given more episodes than usual :picard:

How do you move 2 million of weight in 24 hours :heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bro it’s been this way since AT LEAST season 3. Same ass nikkas,complaining, breaking shyt down, “THIS’LL NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!”, you’d think they’d put the show down after S4. And I’m not buying the ol “I just wanna see where this ends” shyt either because if you hate it as much as you say you do every week, and break down how terrible it is, every week, why spend an hour on it, every week, to talk shyt? This thread don’t even discuss the show no more.

:umad:

Like I said before, we're trashing this shyt because it's fun. Let nikkas enjoy themselves. :camby:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These episodes get bogged down ever time Tasha and Keisha are given screen time.

Episode was fun. Dumb but fun. And why do they pick horrible actors to play these bosses. Vincent and Jason are terrible actors.
Facts. Keisha mad at somebody every goddamn time she on the screen. And Tasha always finding out some shyt last min, all shocked n shyt lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I think this is one of those shows in which if it wasn't discussed, analyzed and ridiculed, it would fall by the wayside. Discussion is part of the appeal. I didn't watch 2.5 seasons, and apparently I didn't miss much. It's not a good show, it's just entertaining. If I didn't read the discussions, I'd have no interest.