Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
On my second watch and I really fukk with Benny. I hope he gets to avenge proctor's death. If Ghost doesn't tell him that Tommy killed Proctor then this whole show is just stupid. You would think ghost would gladly tell him so that Benny would kill Tommy and take the responsibility off his hands.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:Denzel12: @ all of the following:

Politicians passing around money in envelopes like the Sopranos.
Goons robbing politicians on prom night and shyt.
Tommy putting a goon in the sleeper hold.
Strippers moving weight during lap dances, knuckleheads moving weight in broad daylight through handshakes no less.
Ghost on some political superman shyt coming up with schemes on the fly and shyt.
They moved tons of weight and came up with all types of money laundering schemes all in a 24 hour time frame.
Tasha's acting when they were in Tommy's loft.
Everyone knowing Ghost and Tommy's every move, all types of people showing up in SUV's while they in the act and the Feds conducting high school level investigations.
Dre out here poking cats --dame-- in broad daylight and shyt.
-------------------------------------------------
When we gonna see see Simon Stern again? :mjcowboy:

And Lala out there with that big ol' fake booty looking like a thot mom, with them tight jeans, heels and hoop earrings, looking like she 39 and shyt, yall know I take my birds with seasoning :takedat:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On my second watch and I really fukk with Benny. I hope he gets to avenge proctor's death. If Ghost doesn't tell him that Tommy killed Proctor then this whole show is just stupid. You would think ghost would gladly tell him so that Benny would kill Tommy and take the responsibility off his hands.
Bro, Tommy killed the love of his life. Ain’t no way he letting another man catch that body. He wants that kill all to himself.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe. At first i thought so...

But again, I think Ghost isn't the type of person who pour his feeling out. I think it's a known fact. Thus, Him and Proctor went through a lot of shyt. And as the saying goes, "you never know the value of something until you lose it".

I Think when Proctor died, Ghost was like a little hurt... but knowing Tommy came to HIS penthouse, and lit him up it changed the whole thing.

Only two people knew really everything about ghost proctor and tommy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Strippers moving weight during lap dances, knuckleheads moving weight in broad daylight through handshakes no less.
Ghost on some political superman shyt coming up with schemes on the fly and shyt.
They moved tons of weight and came up with all types of money laundering schemes all in a 24 hour time frame.
Everyone knowing Ghost and Tommy's every move, all types of people showing up in SUV's while they in the act and the Feds conducting high school level investigations.

And Lala out there with that big ol' fake booty looking like a thot mom, with them tight jeans, heels and hoop earrings, looking like she 39 and shyt, yall know I take my birds with seasoning :takedat:

Jason swooping in with a bunch of men and SUVs, Vincent men swooping in, then herc men swooping in like some infantry :heh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

This actually still happens IRL