Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Did proctor not tell his cousin he was getting pressed to snitch on Tommy? I know his daughter got the recording. I'm sure this ain't the end of that

Show is so unrealistic it's hilarious. I still love it though
She is right tho. This shyt fantasy. None of this shyt real, it's WWE for crime. Just enjoy the fukkery :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just makes no sense. Vincent and Benny are clearly a step or two below Ghost and Tommy in the money category yet they got a whole crew full of soldiers, and Ghost and Tommy don’t. How you big enough to be dealing with cartels, nationwide traffickers and Eastern European mafia but you too weak to deal with local gangs. Milan would’ve ended Vincent’s whole existence, and thats the guy Ghost and Tommy were somehow able to do in.
Ya'll do realize TV ain't paying all them nikkas. That's why they make it like this. They have a budget.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
next episode tariq is about to turn on tommy when benny pressure him..setting up tommy death

And him and that girl is getting back together when he find out the white boy told on him instead of her making them the new ghost and tasha
The girl works for "the competition"
Yes that don’t make sense either. If Benny is mobbed up to that level to scare Vincent, why would Proctor not go there instead of Ghost house for protection and why would he let Tommy keep threatening him when Benny got a crew full of soldiers. Off GP, Benny in real life would’ve put pressure on Tommy. They just be throwing shyt out there not realizing it doesn’t make sense retroactively.
Proctor legally isn't supposed to be around Benny.
I don't think Ghost knew Tommy killed proctor until he saw how Tommy reacted in the meetup. Proctor told Ghost one of his other clients was looking for him, too. If Ghost doesn't tell Benny he figured out who really killed Proctor, Benny is going to think Ghost is covering for Tommy or in on it.

I think y'all both right....Ghost was truthfully going off the info that he had at the time, but Benny thinks Ghost lied to his face.
While it's possible just for the sake of added fukkery, if just street smarts is applied, I don't think so. Benny already knows about Ghost and Tommy's dynamic and that Proctor was being pressed by Saxe to tell that Tommy killed Angie. He told Benny he'd figure it out. Proctor set it up with the "Igor" thing because it signals that he didn't snitch while solidifying Ghost is no snitch either and only relaying what Proctor fed him.

Since Benny knows about everyone's relationship with one another, who else would have any kind of access to Ghost's penthouse other than Tommy?
Ghost has gone to prison, been a suspect and person of interest in multiple felonies, the victim of several crime-related homicides involving people in his circle, has had his club shut down for murders and suspicion of drugs being run through his club, and has had high-profile witnesses merked that could have put him away.

There's no way in fukk he would ever be an asset to anybody's political campaign, and Tate and 50 other politicians wouldn't be caught dead holding a function at Truth, which is ground zero for all of Ghost's fukkery and the place he got arrested :mjlol:

And his crib got shot the fukk up just last episode in a way that only happens if you're involved with organized crime or terrorist activity. I'm sure several of those politicians stay in his building or down the street. They wouldn't be caught dead at that function.

I don't get why they veer so heavily from the origin of his name "Ghost". He should be making political ties, but having this huge need to be so visible with it goes against common sense and the basis of his character as a whole.
Because that's the character's ultimate goal...to bury Ghost and be James St. Patrick.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man oh man....

And I thought The Walking Dead was on some other shyt when decided to have a tiger on the show :russ:

Power is 10 X worse.

Yo I got a question tho....have anybody on the show addressed them goofy ass writers?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I think this show is written for ratchet chicks and non-intelligent people. It's not meant to be broken down.

A chick once asked me if I watched, and I said no. She said why, so I gave her examples. She was like "you thinking too much into it."

nikka this show is terrible :heh: