Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still hard to believe Ghost and Tommy make millions of dollars a year but have no muscle. They should have a whole crew of nikkas.
You know this a TV show right? I was watching snowfall which is based on a real story and them nikkaz had crazy money with no muscle... It's TV.. Even Tony Soprano was pulling his own hits..

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know this a TV show right? I was watching snowfall which is based on a real story and them nikkaz had crazy money with no muscle... It's TV.. Even Tony Soprano was pulling his own hits..

Just makes no sense. Vincent and Benny are clearly a step or two below Ghost and Tommy in the money category yet they got a whole crew full of soldiers, and Ghost and Tommy don’t. How you big enough to be dealing with cartels, nationwide traffickers and Eastern European mafia but you too weak to deal with local gangs. Milan would’ve ended Vincent’s whole existence, and thats the guy Ghost and Tommy were somehow able to do in.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just makes no sense. Vincent and Benny are clearly a step or two below Ghost and Tommy in the money category yet they got a whole crew full of soldiers, and Ghost and Tommy don’t. How you big enough to be dealing with cartels, nationwide traffickers and Eastern European mafia but you too weak to deal with local gangs. Milan would’ve ended Vincent’s whole existence, and thats the guy Ghost and Tommy were somehow able to do in.
It's because you're trying to make sense out of a tv show. That's like me saying Ironman doesn't make sense when in reality it's just fukking entertainment.. Why does Ghost need muscle when he was trying to get out the game..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished 'Top Boy' on Netflix and coming to this show right after was a joke
Compare the first 3 seasons of power and the first 3 of top boy.. People cry about every series after season 5.. Even game of thrones got shyt on and that was one of the greatest shows of all time.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Ghost ties to the game resides with Tommy. Ghost has been out since the series opening episode, so he needs no crew.

Tommy on the other hand has killed quite a few of his own "muscle". but either way it's a tv show. Unrealistic, but still a tv show.