Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Someone on Reddit made a great point too about why the show lost it's juice from previous seasons.

The writers have killed the best supporting characters and made the worst actors step up to the forefront :mjlol:

We had some good side characters like Lobos, Jukebox, all the gang leaders, Greg Knox, Lobos inside man, etc. They held their own and supported the main cast. But now that everybody is dead, you got muthafukkas like 2Bit and Keisha talking way too much :scust:

Saxe is best at being in the background like he used to be...him being a main character just shows how goofy he really is....it's too obvious he's trying to be a cop and isn't really one :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It literally made no sense why Tasha didn't call Tommy to cancel Christmas on dude trying to shake Tasha down. He needs her daycare business to help money so popping him would be in his best interest also

"You do know who I am right? My husband is Ghost. My brother is Tommy."
"OH SHYT!! My bad. You want me to bring you a stack each week? How can I get down? Don't tell on me to them."

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Proctor family suppose to be deep in the streets so IDK why he never recruited any of them to help him out forreal forreal. Dude really took that gun from his cousin like he gonna handle it.

It's obvious Tasha is only alive so Ghost has a reason to see Tariq. Without Tasha, Ghost has no reason to talk to that lil nikka lol.

One episode explained why Proctor changed his last name from the rest of his Italian family.

But I think it had yo do with their criminal activity and him becoming a lawyer.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One episode explained why Proctor changed his last name from the rest of his Italian family.

But I think it had yo do with their criminal activity and him becoming a lawyer.
Yeah I remember something like that too. He was never about that life and wanted to separate himself from his family name and be a legit lawyer.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Someone on Reddit made a great point too about why the show lost it's juice from previous seasons.

The writers have killed the best supporting characters and made the worst actors step up to the forefront :mjlol:

We had some good side characters like Lobos, Jukebox, all the gang leaders, Greg Knox, Lobos inside man, etc. They held their own and supported the main cast. But now that everybody is dead, you got muthafukkas like 2Bit and Keisha talking way too much :scust:

Saxe is best at being in the background like he used to be...him being a main character just shows how goofy he really is....it's too obvious he's trying to be a cop and isn't really one :russ:

I wonder if that is contributed more to the lack of long term story planning on their part or decreased budget in later seasons that you had to rid of certain actors?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
DONT FORGET THE FACT THESE KINGPINS DO ALL THE KILLING THEMSELVES...

I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS shyt LIKE :dwillhuh: WHEN GHOST HOODIED UP
AND KILLED ALL THOSE DUDES AT THE END OF SEASON 1.
:devil:
:evil:

This show is hilarious. All it took for a random black kid (Tariq) to meet with the head of the Italian crime syndicate was to show up with a bottle of oxy. :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I wonder if that is contributed more to the lack of long term story planning on their part or decreased budget in later seasons that you had to rid of certain actors?
I believe the rumors that Courtney Kemp took the idea from someone else which is why the first 2-3 seasons made sense. After that, she and her writers been making up the story line and just started killing everybody off to keep folks wondering what's gonna happen next :heh:

"How about we kill off ----- Raina ---- Ghost and Tasha's daughter in the season 4 finale!! That will get Black Twitter talking and waiting for Season 5" :myman:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
That Beautiful sister helping with Tate’s campaign is
full