Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
-I don't know how I feel about Tommy anymore. It's like the writers want us to sympathize with him even though he's this remorseless, cold-blooded killer at heart. He hates Ghost for "swindling" him into killing Teresi, but this coke fiend has not only killed Angela while Ghost looks on with the :damn: face, but he ran up in Ghost's penthouse with an assault rifle, caused millions of dollars worth of property damage, and brutally shot Ghost's lawyer to death while his blood and guts ooze on the floor of the room of Ghost's dead daughter. Why am I supposed to care about what Ghost did anymore?

at the time, Tommy thought Ghost was in on it with Proctor as well.. Shooting up Ghost place meant nothing, except for Ghost

And to add to that, Tommy was :gucci: at the thought of killing Teresi for being a rat, but the minute he hears about Proctor being a rat, he's ready to let it rain in a gated community and construct this elaborate plan to make it happen. :dead:

Tommy actually liked and cared for his dad and didnt want to believe it (and he was right in the end), while he has never liked Proctor and Proctor snitched on him completely

not even comparable situations

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Saxe is grimey enough to kidnap Dre's daughter, extort Proctor & Dre, plant and illegal wiretap, build a case against Ghost just to stroke his own ego, but you don't think he'd ruin Proctor's relationship with his daughter?
Btw, Proctor didn't know that Saxe did all of the things that I mentioned. However, Proctor know's Saxe's lack of character, and he made what he felt was the best choice.

Proctor did know all of those things though which is why they wrote him dumb this episode..

He knew the wiretap was illegal because he said it out of his own mouth :dahell:
he knew Saxe was workign with Dre illegally because they mentioned it when Dre sat down with him at the coffee shop :dahell:
He knew he had Dre's daughter because Dre told him. Thats how Dre got hired back with Ghost in the first place :dahell:
Proctor knows Saxe is after Ghost for no real reason at this point because Proctor snitched on Tommy to get Saxe off of Ghost and his back :dahell:

For a non complex show you sure are lost on a lot of things :dahell:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
How the fukk is anybody let alone the Italians who hold no clout in NYC anymore gonna kidnap the son and godson of the two biggest drug lords in NY? Imagine someone kidnapping El chapos son.

This is NYC, who the fukk goes around tryna extort money from businesses. “Do you know, who my husband and brother are”. That’s all she had to say and he should of pissed his pants and apologized.

Lastly, I fukkin hope Goldberg kills tommy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Proctor did know all of those things though which is why they wrote him dumb this episode..

He knew the wiretap was illegal because he said it out of his own mouth :dahell:
he knew Saxe was workign with Dre illegally because they mentioned it when Dre sat down with him at the coffee shop :dahell:
He knew he had Dre's daughter because Dre told him. Thats how Dre got hired back with Ghost in the first place :dahell:
Proctor knows Saxe is after Ghost for no real reason at this point because Proctor snitched on Tommy to get Saxe off of Ghost and his back :dahell:

For a non complex show you sure are lost on a lot of things :dahell:
...and if Proctor knew all of those things, he could safely assume that Saxe would actually play the tape for his daughter.

Daps
There is no doubt in my mind that Saxe is going to try to press Proctors daughter for info. Even if it means trying to spin her dad in a bad light to her. Telling her about her dad killing her mom and getting the bad guys.

Only source of information that Saxe has now is Dre. That would probably mean he is dying soon too.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How the fukk is anybody let alone the Italians who hold no clout in NYC anymore gonna kidnap the son and godson of the two biggest drug lords in NY? Imagine someone kidnapping El chapos son.

This is NYC, who the fukk goes around tryna extort money from businesses. “Do you know, who my husband and brother are”. That’s all she had to say and he should of pissed his pants and apologized.

Lastly, I fukkin hope Goldberg kills tommy.
The biggest drug lords have billions.. Ghost and Tommy look to be struggling in the previews to gather $2 million to get Tariq back on top of that Ghost was worried about his payments to Jason..

Not sure why everyone keeps calling them the biggest drug lords in NYC

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The biggest drug lords have billions.. Ghost and Tommy look to be struggling in the previews to gather $2 million to get Tariq back on top of that Ghost was worried about his payments to Jason..

Facts. Tommy and Ghost ain’t no damn drug lords :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Teresi is Tommy's father and he was actually building a relationship with him. Plus, Teresi used to be in the mob. Proctor is a lawyer who Tommy gives two shyts about. Two totally different situations.

Tommy actually liked and cared for his dad and didnt want to believe it (and he was right in the end), while he has never liked Proctor and Proctor snitched on him completely

not even comparable situations

I get what both of you are saying, but the fact is that Teresi was still a snitch and Tommy was letting "daddy shyt" cloud his judgment. On this show, they treat snitching like it's the worst thing you could possibly do, on the level of being a Nazi or a pedophile. Tommy was skeptical about Teresi from the beginning, but a few episodes later, everything's cool with him and he trusts him more than he trusts Ghost, who keeps telling him to be careful around Teresi. He doesn't even see him being a snitch as a possibility until he gets the pictures, and even after that, Vincent has to give him the order to kill his father. It's not even something he immediately decides to do. And then it turns out that Tommy only cared about Teresi being a snitch because he thought he was snitching on him. Which means he would have kept a relationship with his father while Ghost rotted away in a prison cell.

My point is, Tommy was so emotional about a guy he barely knew his entire life and needed to make sure him being a snitch checked out. Meanwhile, he's known Proctor for longer and decides to take care of it the minute he hears about him being the witness. Wouldn't that be something he looks into before doing anything? Especially after what happened with Teresi? No, he just needs to hear Saxe say something about Proctor and he's ready to put him to rest like some maniacal supervillain.

And yeah, Proctor was a snitch, but I'm looking at both cases from Tommy's perspective.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Because they are. It was established in season 1 that these dudes are as big as you can get in the states. Even in season one, the other kingpins were clearly under them in operation. These dudes are the connects. They're one-on-one with the cartels. They get it directly from the man, by the boat loads. They definitely run a multi-million dollar operation. That still doesn't mean they each have $1M each liquid laying around. They still have to bankroll an entire crew. And Ghost's money is all tied up right now.