Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There is no doubt in my mind that Saxe is going to try to press Proctors daughter for info. Even if it means trying to spin her dad in a bad light to her. Telling her about her dad killing her mom and getting the bad guys.

Only source of information that Saxe has now is Dre. That would probably mean he is dying soon too.
I doubt we will see that little girl again. They killed off her parents and sent her away for a reason. She ain't witness shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Saxe is grimey enough to kidnap Dre's daughter, extort Proctor & Dre, plant and illegal wiretap, build a case against Ghost just to stroke his own ego, but you don't think he'd ruin Proctor's relationship with his daughter?
Btw, Proctor didn't know that Saxe did all of the things that I mentioned. However, Proctor know's Saxe's lack of character, and he made what he felt was the best choice.

Everyone saxe has pressed ends up dead :heh:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
son and godson of the two biggest drug lords in NY
Because these are the most Great Value Kingpins in the history of drugs. Each week they are running errands, short on money and getting punkd by all kinds of people from lovers to politicians. Word travels fast.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
EFO30fSX4AIeGcJ

New piff from yours truly

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The blue haired skripper being named Epiphany, that scene had me howling :mjlol:

Tommy with some Vietnam era style machine gun shooting up ghost place. Ghost getting home to watch Monday night football like, wtf happened in here, imma kill Tommy :angry::mad:

Goons from the hood pulling up for a band a week :mjlol:

Tasha stay attracting all types of fools :mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because these are the most Great Value Kingpins in the history of drugs. Each week they are running errands, short on money and getting punkd by all kinds of people from lovers to politicians. Word travels fast.
Facts. They wit the shyts but they be gettin herbed all the time :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Proctor family suppose to be deep in the streets so IDK why he never recruited any of them to help him out forreal forreal. Dude really took that gun from his cousin like he gonna handle it.

It's obvious Tasha is only alive so Ghost has a reason to see Tariq. Without Tasha, Ghost has no reason to talk to that lil nikka lol.