Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeh some of it is a bit too crazy, hopefully he got lucky on the angela / proctor part

They’ve killed too many good characters, not much left in the show now

I have a feeling its that courtney bytch - they stole the story from that other cat and she’s run it too ground when they ran out of material

Show needs more bytches and less ho babble

Tf is riq doing with a starring role and a likely spin off

Hopefully some other producer sees the success of this show and makes a better one lol with hotter bytches, pawgs, paags, black queens, hip hop, drugs, drama, suspense etc. :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Why do people keep saying proctor was a good person? wasn't nothin good about dude he couldn't be trusted and had an agenda like every character on the show

raina was literally the only good character who died & you can make a case for julio

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why do people keep saying proctor was a good person? wasn't nothin good about dude he couldn't be trusted and had an agenda like every character on the show

raina was literally the only good character who died & you can make a case for julio

i felt the father Callahan was a good character too :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yeah no reason to post spoiler links in the main thread. DM each other with that.

Only good person was Raina. Everybody else is just trying to gain "power" the best way they know how. Even Julio was drop out and linked up with Ghost cuz he wanted to be on the winning team and get more guap.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
One thing I've noticed is most people on this show dont even have a NY accent

The sterotypical black stripper from last episode talkin like someone from LA :mjlol:
Only folks I know for sure are New Yorkers were:

50 Cent
Dude who played Proctor
Dude who plays Tariq
Girl who played Raina
Ray Ray sister who fukked with Tariq

Ghost from Decatur, GA (he ain't live too far from where I went to HS) lol
Tommy from Chicago
Tate from Chicago

That's all I know.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
But Saxe would get fired for illegal wiretap + possibly linked to harboring a fugitive (Dre) and with holding information leading to Angelas death.

They made Proctor think dumb in this episode

But highly entertaining episode and im glad it didnt take multiple episodes for Tommy to deal with it
There's no way Proctor would know what they would or wouldn't fire Saxe for. Saxe should've been fired with his former boss, Tameka, but the new top Fed kept him on. Proctor couldn't take that risk. His sloppy move was in the last episode by not calling 911. Even if the paramedics saved his ex (which they probably wouldn't have), her overdosing again would've tarnished all of her credibility.

Plus, all Saxe had to do was leak the tape anonymously. They can't prove that he was the one who planted the bug in the first place.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's no way Proctor would know what they would or wouldn't fire Saxe for. Saxe should've been fired with his former boss, Tameka, but the new top Fed kept him on. Proctor couldn't take that risk. His sloppy move was in the last episode by not calling 911. Even if the paramedics saved his ex (which they probably wouldn't have), her overdosing again would've tarnished all of her credibility.

Plus, all Saxe had to do was leak the tape anonymously. They can't prove that he was the one who planted the bug in the first place.

:mjlol:CONSIDERING IT WAS AN IILLEGAL TAP
THERES ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THEY COULD PROVE THAT LEAKED AUDIO WAS PROCTOR.

I COULD HAVE RECORDED THAT shyt MY SELF.

PROCTOR IS TOO SAVVY NOT TO KNOW THIS.
IT WAS JUST BAD WRITING
TURNING HIM INTO A RETARDED SNITCH
AFTER ALL THE GOOD WILL HES BUILT UP.

:devil:
:evil:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:CONSIDERING IT WAS AN IILLEGAL TAP
THERES ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THEY COULD PROVE THAT LEAKED AUDIO WAS PROCTOR.

I COULD HAVE RECORDED THAT shyt MY SELF.
:devil:
:evil:

Breh, Saxe had HOURS of audio on that device. You're trying to tell me that there's no audio of Proctor saying his ex's name or his daughter's name? A family court judge/prosecutor would've easily determined that it was Proctor being recorded. Consequently, he would've lost custody and been disbarred.

Last edited: