Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Breh, Saxe had HOURS of audio on that device. You're trying to tell me that there's no audio of Proctor saying his ex's name or his daughter's name? A family court judge/prosecutor would've easily determined that it was Proctor being recorded. Consequently, he would've lost custody and been disbarred.

Proctor was getting harder evidence thrown out in earlier seasons. Tommy got booked being in a room with a a Cartel boss and that got tossed. Proctor got witness testimonies, audio, video, all thrown to the bushes. There's no way he would fall for this ish. Not from knowingly-sloppy Saxe

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, Saxe had HOURS of audio on that device. You're trying to tell me that there's no audio of Proctor saying his ex's name or his daughter's name? A family court judge/prosecutor would've easily determined that it was Proctor being recorded. Consequently, he would've lost custody and been disbarred.

NO...

I COULD HAVE PAID SOME WHITE GUY
TO SAY HIS EX AND DAUGHTERS NAME.

THAT ILLEGAL TAPE WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
NO...

I COULD HAVE PAID DOME WHITE GUY
TO SAY HIS EX AND DAUGHTERS NAME.

THAT ILLEGAL TAPE WOULD I HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Breh, you reaching, for one

And we're not talking about criminal charges against Proctor for negligent homicide. Yes, the tapes are inadmissible in criminal court. Saxe would never admit to placing the device on the backpack. He's just dirty, and needed whatever he could use to blackmail Proctor into playing ball. Why would Proctor take the risk not knowing what other audio footage was recorded? He would still get disbarred whether you framed him and paid some white guy to record HOURS of audio or not. That shyt sounds ridiculous, anyway. What family court judge would believe that wasn't him in the hours upon hours of audio footage....
Saxe had the upper hand and Proctor knew it.

The bad writing was Proctor allowing Saxe to walk through his crib unaccompanied. All he said was "don't get lost..":dahell:

Saxe could've planted 15 new bugs in that timeframe.
:heh:

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ZKny9zv8_o.gif

:sheeeeeeeit:

That right there will get the fire smacked out you or a stiff hook
Nah I woulda put that lil nikka head through a wall. The way bro that played Tariq displayed ZERO respect in that scene :banderas:

That shirt pinch :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah I woulda put that lil nikka head through a wall. The way bro that played Tariq displayed ZERO respect in that scene :banderas:

That shirt pinch :wow:
one of those TV moments that gets your blood pressure rising IRL :heh:

my brothers woulda got knocked smooth the fukk out doing that to my dad in his prime :whoo: