Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This shyt gets worse the more you hear her talk, it’s been 5 months but they let riq age but Tasha ghost tommy are all the same age as when it started :swaggywhat:

And I know Tasha was thot life and all but if she’s 30 on the show and riq is 16 she had him at 14? :dwillhuh:

:cantblife:

I know it's crazy right?
Not only that if Tasha had him when she was 14 (Episode 1 she was 30 and he's around 16 and Ghost was 35 in Season 1) then how old was Ghost when he got her pregnant.....wildness

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This show is reaching Sons of Anarchy levels with the fukkery. James and Tommy playing dress up every week and going after each other and not dying like they’re fukking cartoon characters. Meanwhile Ghost hallucinating and seeing Angie like she’s Mr Floppy in Unhappily Ever After

Also, Tasha is an idiot and trash business owner. Ghost gon kill that new dude she fukkin with in the daycare center :russ: She’s the black widow. Ghost saw him and gave him the immediate :demonic:

And Dre is the mosh unlikable character on TV right now

And Keisha’s son is a trash actor. Kid always looks zooted.

LMAO @ Tariq stealing mad product and Tommy taking that shyt back. And using his own room as the stash house is not befitting of kids who are supposedly smart at that school.

And :mjlol: @ Proctor about to make his ex damn near commit that and go right back to drugs. bytch was like “I need a delivery NOW”. Dude let that bytch die like Walt did when Jane OD’d

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Aight so my thoughts:

- Calling it now, Tasha's new dikk in a glass is feds and trying to get Ghost through the power of backstrokes...and I have no problem with this. Nothing wrong with seeing them big ole chocolate titties one mo gin.

- Tommy was legit bout to beat Tariq's ass, and that I got them from Kanon excuse was weak....but I do forget that time in Power moves different, Kanon legit died maybe a week ago in their universe

- Ghost made Larenz his bytch and was right...all that flexing cause he got some dirty cops and prolly just put all their lives in the bushes

- Keisha is most definitely the weak link and Tommy's moms is always right

- We all knew Tariq was gonna fukk that girl but damn I was trying to see her naked and all we got was a PG13 kiss.

- Proctor is cold and gets shyt done when he wants too, and as he predicting Dre stupid ass is playing right into his trap. People saying Proctor is Ghost biggest threat but I think its the opposite, Proctor is how Ghost gets out of this if he does, he's the only one who thinks on the fly and solves shyt without bullets or backshots.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka came through the first time out the shadows in a frog suit with a shoulder cannon and put 57 bullets in the wrong breh :mjlol:

Then either hid behind a crate all night or went home, got a good night's sleep, woke up early and snuck back onto the enemy's base to hide behind the crate again when the sun came up the next episode to see if he killed Tommy :mjlol:

This wasn't even 5 minutes into the 2nd episode and it already set the tone for how dumb this season would be :mindblown:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Aight so my thoughts:

- Calling it now, Tasha's new dikk in a glass is feds and trying to get Ghost through the power of backstrokes...and I have no problem with this. Nothing wrong with seeing them big ole chocolate titties one mo gin.

- Tommy was legit bout to beat Tariq's ass, and that I got them from Kanon excuse was weak....but I do forget that time in Power moves different, Kanon legit died maybe a week ago in their universe

- Ghost made Larenz his bytch and was right...all that flexing cause he got some dirty cops and prolly just put all their lives in the bushes

- Keisha is most definitely the weak link and Tommy's moms is always right

- We all knew Tariq was gonna fukk that girl but damn I was trying to see her naked and all we got was a PG13 kiss.

- Proctor is cold and gets shyt done when he wants too, and as he predicting Dre stupid ass is playing right into his trap. People saying Proctor is Ghost biggest threat but I think its the opposite, Proctor is how Ghost gets out of this if he does, he's the only one who thinks on the fly and solves shyt without bullets or backshots.
:russ:

:patrice:But on a more serious note. Who is that in your avi?

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre plays that shook role well :pachaha:

Whole episode I was dying at his facial reactions, like a lil kid who watched the movie IT by himself after mid night hours.:bryan::to::damn::whoa:

I think Tasha's new dude is working with Agent Rosie Perez. :patrice:

She knows that Tasha is a married thot who slept with another man, about a week ago.