Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty obvious Tommy is going to kill Julio, Julio is more expendable than Dre right now. Tommy is a hothead and the show is going towards the storyline where Tommy thinks Julio is fukking up. From not helping his guy, to staying longer with the feds. Tommy will probably kill him.

Lmao @ the new lawyer, is he part of Ghost team or against him? I don't need my lawyer giving me moral lessons on life:childplease:

I think they will have Tariq do something crazy where he ends up in jail for a long time which will end up with the final showdown between kannan and ghost

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like between Dre and Julio, one of em is gonna die. I hope it's not Julio only because there's more of a innocence to his character and it would be a shame to see him go after being so loyal.
breh that dude isnt innocent at all :heh: remember when that girls face got sliced up? he was ready to kill her since she was no use to them anymore :deadjay:

if anything dre comes off as more innocent with the daughter n shyt

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
breh that dude isnt innocent at all :heh: remember when that girls face got sliced up? he was ready to kill her since she was no use to them anymore :deadjay:

if anything dre comes off as more innocent with the daughter n shyt
Dre ain't no innocent nikka, he just a bytch. He'd let Kanan fukk his bytch in front of him. Soft, extra scary ass nikka :scust: