Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel like between Dre and Julio, one of em is gonna die. I hope it's not Julio only because there's more of a innocence to his characteItsr and it would be a shame to see him go after being so loyal.
its gonna be Julio, clearly.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
great cot dayum ep....when that evidence came thru :wow: if it wasnt for that gun frame job my nicca would be out :damn:....angela still going hard thinking james actually did this shyt so she just a dumb bytch :yeshrug:....i still cant see her dying this season but i do wonder if she doesnt wat will be her outcome :jbhmm:....tommy too deep in with these serbs now and its gonna get him caught somehow i feel :francis: just so much fukkery in ghost life rn between the kids, this new black lawyer and now this cac in jail :smh:....gonna be a sad day when he snap :mjcry:

EDIT: oh and this kanaan shyt extra useless...50 need to just take that L and let his character die
They cant take out Julio man!!
:mjcry:
think this gonna be a rolla moment but with tommy. He's gonna kill the loyal dude and keep the snake around. Plus the actor that plays dre said this is his "come up" season....i fukks with julio too :mjcry: its always the loyal niccas that get it :sadbron:

Last edited:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Thats what it looks like.

I really liked this episode. Was really tense.
I loved this episode. I was cheering win ghost lawyer got the DNA out of there but I know it ain't gonna last long if they get the rico. Dre know it's too hot right now but he got to get his packs off for 50 and that's gonna be the down fall. I honestly don't know how ghost gonna make it out.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
go watch empire then fakkit :scust:
The hell are you talking about? Power is huge right now 2nd highest rated show on tv every time 50 does a promo someone says let me get a cameo - even Kidd kidd had a cameo when it was appropriate. :usure:

Miss me with the bullshyt and help yourself to bucket of steaming horseshyt you fatherless fukk :ufdup::childplease::camby::umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone hook me up to a link i don't have starz here or my KODI.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I can't believe Dre hasn't tried to kill Kanan himself, he has some weird Stockholm syndrome over this dude.

And I can't understand for the life of me how Angela is still employed, she should be disbarred.

I also don't feel sorry for Ghost, lol@having half a heart after you put your family's everything on the line- even cleaned out the baby's trust fund:gucci:

And who is the old guy supposed to snitch on that he can get out early (when the lawyer was pressing him before), his mob family? oan, I hope he's Tommy's father.