Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Ghost wants to sock dude so bad, but he is telling the truth. He knows Ghost should be wearing that jumpsuit even if he didn't commit THIS crime.

Black lawyer is out of line but, his character is believable. Dude probably grew up knowing alot of nikkas like Ghost and considers them trash. Turtle aint from the hood and is a white boy so he could care less about nikkas poisoning the community.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I can't believe Dre hasn't tried to kill Kanan himself, he has some weird Stockholm syndrome over this dude.

And I can't understand for the life of me how Angela is still employed, she should be disbarred.

I also don't feel sorry for Ghost, lol@having half a heart after you put your family's everything on the line- even cleaned out the baby's trust fund:gucci:

And who is the old guy supposed to snitch on that he can get out early (when the lawyer was pressing him before), his mob family? oan, I hope he's Tommy's father.
They haven't touched the trust-- the tax penalties were too high.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Black lawyer is out of line but, his character is believable. Dude probably grew up knowing alot of nikkas like Ghost and considers them trash. Turtle aint from the hood and is a white boy so he could care less about nikkas poisoning the community.
I agree he's out of line, but he really isn't there for that. Even though Proctor hired him and Ghost is ultimately paying for it the guy is right. Ghost is trash, he just didn't commit this crime, but he knows Ghost has done enough wrong to still be wearing that jumper for a different reason.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I agree he's out of line, but he really isn't there for that. Even though Proctor hired him and Ghost is ultimately paying for it the guy is right. Ghost is trash, he just didn't commit this crime, but he knows Ghost has done enough wrong to still be wearing that jumper for a different reason.

Yea, I know but, conflict is entertaining. Lawyer being black gives him a different perspective towards Ghost than Turtle has. Turtle just there to get money, win cases and progress his career. Black dude sees through Ghost, knows he's a thug that might've gotten framed this time but, he done did alot of illegal shyt that went unnoticed before and ultimately is one of the many people to blame for the state of the black community. Dude look like he went to Howard or Morehouse. To him Ghost is a just another street nikka.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
All the nikkas mad at Tyreek/Tariq, look at it from his POV....Sean got murdered. Nobody tells him why. He knows his dad was into illegal shyt and is hiding his past from him. To a 17 year old kid, that makes his dad look like a hypocrite. Also.......let's not forget.......Ghost left his mom for another woman and was banging her out while still married. Then his dumb ass went and got arrested by the SAME chick he left your mom for. Got the family's money fukked up and everyone around them being investigated. If your dad did all of this to your moms/family back when you were 17, would you be cool with him right now?