Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Most arrogant prosecutors since OJ Simpson.

Why yall worried about the lawyer? He came through when needed and has helped show how dangerously in the weeds Proctor is.

The dialogue was there to show the different paths black men take to their own success. There is no right or wrong.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great episode. Either Beecher is gonna get killed or he's gonna expose Sandoval. He was already digging into his file after he left the bar so I'm sure he's on to him.

I guess now is the time for Julio to start doing dumb shyt. He's been up until now so I'm sure he'll be the next to take an L somehwere. However, if Tommy loses Dre, I could see him and Julio teaming up to take out the new connect.

Idk what's going on with Kaanan and Tariq...just seems like filler at this point.

Daps
He's likely being paid through Proctor. I really don't see the issue. he isn't there to make friends, but just to prevent the needle. he even has issue with how proctor is handling things. his honesty is very welcome.

During his exchange with Ghost he mentioned he was only there because he pays, meaning Ghost. So, it appears he's being paid by Ghost like Proctor. I agree, he isn't there to make friends. It's to do a job so there's no need to interject his personal opinions. It's unprofessional and I wouldn't want someone representing me who didn't have enough sense or decorum to keep their opinions to themselves since they aren't relevant to my defense. But it's a tv show and they need drama so. Lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This heffa is really trying to have her cake and eat it too :gucci:

Used that mans kids as a bargaining chip like nothing :wow:

Angela needs to be dealt with...good grief

Sachs really thought he could use inadmissible evidence in court :why:

I ain't even finished yet but these people are wilding this episode

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I feel like between Dre and Julio, one of em is gonna die. I hope it's not Julio only because there's more of a innocence to his character and it would be a shame to see him go after being so loyal.
They cant take out Julio man!!
:mjcry:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
50 robbing houses now with no gloves on...:dahell:

This nikka apparently can't die and has no fingerprints or traceable DNA...:heh:

The privileged fukkboi lawyer that look like :francis: with c00n whiskers need to keep his opinions to himself and do what he's paid for...Wish Ghost hit that nikka in the mouth and wiped that smirk off his face...

they got burned off in the fire :troll:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why is Kanan robbing houses if he getting 50k a week from dre? :heh: :snoop:
eqkJRPyx.gif