Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
All the nikkas mad at Tyreek/Tariq, look at it from his POV....Sean got murdered. Nobody tells him why. He knows his dad was into illegal shyt and is hiding his past from him. To a 17 year old kid, that makes his dad look like a hypocrite. Also.......let's not forget.......Ghost left his mom for another woman and was banging her out while still married. Then his dumb ass went and got arrested by the SAME chick he left your mom for. Got the family's money fukked up and everyone around them being investigated. If your dad did all of this to your moms/family back when you were 17, would you be cool with him right now?
That wouldn't explain why he treats his mom and sister like shyt. Dude has been uncontrollable since the first season. nikka mad Ghost couldn't take him to that Knicks game...he still mad about that.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Tariq is sipping lean with a 40 year old that's robbing houses and helping him steal j's. Ghost aint got shyt to do with that. Tariq is a spoiled brat that got life way too good. private school, riding in luxury vehicles, penthouse apartment. Got the life and is unappreciative. raina aint this dumb and experienced the exact same things.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That wouldn't explain why he treats his mom and sister like shyt. Dude has been uncontrollable since the first season. nikka mad Ghost couldn't take him to that Knicks game...he still mad about that.

I don't remember that. Tariq wasn't that rebellious in Season 1. He was playing video games and hanging out with Shawn. You just don't want to like the little nikka. It's called being a rebellious teenager. When teens are mad about something, they tend to act out and say mean shyt to people, plus, in general, teens are little a$$holes. You act like you were never a kid once or knew other kids like this. Ghost fukked another woman breh and left his mom. And then got his ass locked up....and is obviously a criminal. Ghost has no defense here :heh: A good amount of kids would be done with their fathers on that alone :heh: You seriously trying to argue none of that has any effect on how Tariq is acting right now?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember that. Tariq wasn't that rebellious in Season 1. He was playing video games and hanging out with Shawn. You just don't want to like the little nikka. It's called being a rebellious teenager. When teens are mad about something, they tend to act out and say mean shyt to people, plus, in general, teens are little a$$holes. You act like you were never a kid once or knew other kids like this. Ghost fukked another woman breh and left his mom. And then got his ass locked up....and is obviously a criminal. Ghost has no defense here :heh: A good amount of kids would be done with their fathers on that alone :heh: You seriously trying to argue none of that has any effect on how Tariq is acting right now?

Facts

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was glad to see the homeland security breh had some sense. When Sandoval met him in the bar I was like "what an idiot!" But it looks like he's feeling him out.

It would be dumb af to know that there's a mole in the group that got your homeboy killed and then go present all your info to the same group. I thought it was dumb of him to automatically call out Valdez to everyone. I also thought it was dumb of her not to press for more information when he accused her. It's 4 people in that group. If I'm Valdez and I know it's not me or Greg then that only leaves Sandoval and the white boy. Any fool could deduce who it was from there.

But it's written like this on purpose. It's just tv. So I just chill and be entertained. Although some of this stuff drives me crazy. Hell if Greg acted like the agent with years of training he was supposed to be, he would have never confronted Sandoval without backup. But I digress.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Tariq is sipping lean with a 40 year old that's robbing houses and helping him steal j's. Ghost aint got shyt to do with that. Tariq is a spoiled brat that got life way too good. private school, riding in luxury vehicles, penthouse apartment. Got the life and is unappreciative. raina aint this dumb and experienced the exact same things.

You keep identifying with Ghost. See it from Tariq's point of view. You'd be cool with your father cheating on your mom :sitdown: leaving your mom for another woman and breaking your family up :sitdown: seeing your mom cry over this nikka :sitdown: who's telling you to be this and that only to find out your dad is involved in hella illegal activities :sitdown: then gets arrested and thrown in jail :sitdown: and oh yea, the same chick that's arresting your dad is the chick he foolishly left your mom for :sitdown:

You'd really be cool with that as a 17 year old kid breh? Really?

You're definitely identifying with Ghost.

I can easily see how a kid could be like fukk that nikka.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You keep identifying with Ghost. See it from Tariq's point of view. You'd be cool with your father cheating on your mom :sitdown: leaving your mom for another woman and breaking your family up :sitdown: seeing your mom cry over this nikka :sitdown: who's telling you to be this and that only to find out your dad is involved in hella illegal activities :sitdown: then gets arrested and thrown in jail :sitdown: and oh yea, the same chick that's arresting your dad is the chick he foolishly left your mom for :sitdown:

You'd really be cool with that as a 17 year old kid breh? Really?

You're definitely identifying with Ghost.

I can easily see how a kid could be like fukk my dad.

That's cool and all but none of that explains hanging out with a 40 year old goon stranger. Even if you hate your dad you gotta be smarter than that. It made more sense for him to be cool with Dre.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That's cool and all but none of that explains hanging out with a 40 year old goon stranger. Even if you hate your dad you gotta be smarter than that. It made more sense for him to be cool with Dre.
Teenager rebelling + Kanan having answers about his dad + plot lines for the show :yeshrug: