Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Yea. Last week Tommy didn't like when Julio didn't do anything when one of his guys got punched in the face. And now with Dre lying that Julio spent a long time talking to the agents

Julio is a day one nikka tho. Dre just popped up 2 seasons ago

Julio also wants to stop running drugs in the club becuz he thinks it's too much heat on them. But you remember Petar told Tommy that's the main reason why their bosses (I think mobster in Chi-town) ok'd Milan's killing. So they could run drugs in the club. Once Julio finds out that they still selling in the club him and Tommy gonna have to air some shyt out. And Julio might not make it out of that kinda situation with Tommy.

I also believe that Ghost is gonna be so in need for money when/if he gets out that he's gonna go back to the drug game and do it big until the end of the series whenever that is.

The new lawyer is a prick and I could see Ghost wanting him off the team. And I don't understand why I think Silver is the new lawyer's name is so judgemental of Ghost in the first place. Just do your best to help a nikka beat the case and gon bout your business.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
So what happened to dem office cams :jbhmm:

Again, how does Valdes have a job:what:, now cool Asian breh is puttin her on the squad, what can go wrong :snoop:

This show has some horrible acting and crazy writing, but damn if it aint entertaining

Idk his name but The black lawyer was on Broadway. You can tell the difference between an actor and thespian. His acting/character is amazing.

Where is Larenz Tate?!??

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
The new lawyer is a prick and I could see Ghost wanting him off the team. And I don't understand why I think Silver is the new lawyer's name is so judgemental of Ghost in the first place. Just do your best to help a nikka beat the case and gon bout your business.

Lathos and Ethos

I like his character. Is he judging James, sure. The dialogue they had at the beginning reminds me of how we are as a people. "We all have a choice" narrative/ respectability politics. It's was interesting to watch.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's likely being paid through Proctor. I really don't see the issue. he isn't there to make friends, but just to prevent the needle. he even has issue with how proctor is handling things. his honesty is very welcome.
He's paid by Ghost. Whether that be directly or indirectly is up for interpretation. He even said the only reason he's there is because Ghost is giving him to the funds necessary to represent people who actually deserve it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Idk his name but The black lawyer was on Broadway. You can tell the difference between an actor and thespian. His acting/character is amazing.

Where is Larenz Tate?!??
I wasn't impressed by his character. He seemed too playful or something. Could be the writing.

And I love Charlie, but how they gonna have him playing a US Marshall lookin like that?:why:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I wasn't impressed by his character. He seemed too playful or something. Could be the writing.

And I love Charlie, but how they gonna have him playing a US Marshall lookin like that?:why:

I said the same thing but you'll be surprised. They have all sorts of ppl working in prison.

Where is larenz?!?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I said the same thing but you'll be surprised. They have all sorts of ppl working in prison.

Where is larenz?!?
They don't usually have sick looking guards. And he's in a unit with violent criminals. He couldn't stop shyt if it popped off.

I aint seen Lorenz. He wasnt in this epp. Or in the preview