Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The case isn't completely fukked yet. They still have the fingerprints and the gun. I think the fingerprints will be a big knock against ghost and the gun will be the key that gets him off.
It's not all the way done yet, which is why the judge didn't dismiss the charges. But for a "beyond the reasonable doubt" conviction, not having the DNA evidence when that was a big part of their case is crucial.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Not just giving an opinion. Lawyers always do that. We give an opinion for the client to consider when making some kind of decision. But you don't see a lawyer just saying how he thinks the client ain't shyt basically. Maybe I don't do criminal law and haven't seen enough of that, but I've never heard of that happening like that.
To be honest even though he's repping Ghost, he's help for Proctor. It's just dialogue for the show, and likely in the next episode the things he said will have Ghost thinking which is the intent.

Some times we compare these things to real life so much. But yes, I know criminal lawyers who have certainly said such things about their client....then proceeded to get them off the crimes they know and said to them that they did. that's his job...prevent the needle.

Daps
Not just giving an opinion. Lawyers always do that. We give an opinion for the client to consider when making some kind of decision. But you don't see a lawyer just saying how he thinks the client ain't shyt basically. Maybe I don't do criminal law and haven't seen enough of that, but I've never heard of that happening like that.

I don't think a lawyer would do that either. It comes across very unprofessional. Also, like it or not, Ghost is the client and is essentially in the driving seat. I'm pretty sure if he wanted, Ghost could request he's removed from the case. I don't think any attorney would want to risk his coins like that.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I don't think a lawyer would do that either. It comes across very unprofessional. Also, like it or not, Ghost is the client and is essentially in the driving seat. I'm pretty sure if he wanted, Ghost could request he's removed from the case. I don't think any attorney would want to risk his coins like that.
He's likely being paid through Proctor. I really don't see the issue. he isn't there to make friends, but just to prevent the needle. he even has issue with how proctor is handling things. his honesty is very welcome.