Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Proctor was almost better off not even motioning to have the DNA evidence removed and just crushed the building during the trial...

I just can't wait until when they tell Ghost where the gun was found.
Nah, you want that shyt not even mentioned. Their case is fukked without the DNA. Now all they have to prove is the gun was planted. Break the evidence down piece by piece is good lawyering. Going for trial theatrics is not the move.

MustafaSTL

Daps
I know what the writers are trying to do with drawing out the tension with Ghost being in jail and Sandoval getting away with things but as a viewer I selfishly want them to wrap this up.

But I know that won't happen since it's the primary storyline this season.

One thing that didn't make sense about the episode was the conversation between the black lawyer and Ghost. I don't see a conversation happening like that. Most lawyers would keep their moral thoughts to themselves and just get their checks.
Yeah that was purely for tv. No lawyer is giving their moral opinion to their client. You stay loyal to your client and just do your best for them. Subtly shytting on your client doesn't happen, at least I've never seen it.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Yeah that was purely for tv. No lawyer is giving their moral opinion to their client. You stay loyal to your client and just do your best for them. Subtly shytting on your client doesn't happen, at least I've never seen it.
Proctor always gives his opinions. If the black lawyer wasn't black it wouldn't even matter. The writers are playing the race cards perfectly.

The Asian DA is a typical Asian who only cares about the bottom line....the verdict. The black guy is gonna rep his guy, but will say what he thinks....typical. he cares only that Ghost don't get the needle....his job. He even states those colors wear ghost well because he knows ghost has done things that he should be in jail for.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
50 robbing houses now with no gloves on...:dahell:

This nikka apparently can't die and has no fingerprints or traceable DNA...:heh:

The privileged fukkboi lawyer that look like :francis: with c00n whiskers need to keep his opinions to himself and do what he's paid for...Wish Ghost hit that nikka in the mouth and wiped that smirk off his face...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Why is Kanan robbing houses if he getting 50k a week from dre? :heh: :snoop:

50 seems like the kind of cat that would be down to do that shyt in real life :pachaha:
Proctors job is to clear his clients. He goes for the win. The other cat does the same, but he's moral, he goes by the book. He knows proctor shouldn't be repping both of them. I really thought that code was Tariq's house. Man I was so pissed til I saw it was the dude at school picking on him. the look on those feds faces when they saw the illegal stop was priceless

Good catch. I was multitasking and thought that Tariq had sent them to the house of the homie he was playing the game with.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Nah, you want that shyt not even mentioned. Their case is fukked without the DNA. Now all they have to prove is the gun was planted. Break the evidence down piece by piece is good lawyering. Going for trial theatrics is not the move.

The case isn't completely fukked yet. They still have the fingerprints and the gun. I think the fingerprints will be a big knock against ghost and the gun will be the key that gets him off.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Proctor always gives his opinions. If the black lawyer wasn't black it wouldn't even matter. The writers are playing the race cards perfectly.

The Asian DA is a typical Asian who only cares about the bottom line....the verdict. The black guy is gonna rep his guy, but will say what he thinks....typical. he cares only that Ghost don't get the needle....his job. He even states those colors wear ghost well because he knows ghost has done things that he should be in jail for.
Not just giving an opinion. Lawyers always do that. We give an opinion for the client to consider when making some kind of decision. But you don't see a lawyer just saying how he thinks the client ain't shyt basically. Maybe I don't do criminal law and haven't seen enough of that, but I've never heard of that happening like that.