Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I know what the writers are trying to do with drawing out the tension with Ghost being in jail and Sandoval getting away with things but as a viewer I selfishly want them to wrap this up.

But I know that won't happen since it's the primary storyline this season.

One thing that didn't make sense about the episode was the conversation between the black lawyer and Ghost. I don't see a conversation happening like that. Most lawyers would keep their moral thoughts to themselves and just get their checks.

Daps
How is this bytch Angela in any position to offer anything. How is she even talking to Ghost. She shouldn't be anywhere near the fukking case :what:

THIS!!!! Like how is this an oversight by the writing team? The fact that she already knew she could attempt to break spousal privilege because she was in a relationship with him should have her ass completely banned from the case. It's crazy they're even taking her serious.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

After he pulled him over didn't ghost go to the club? If we pinging phones and shyt they should be able to see that Ghost went to the club. Plus even after all this Ghost ass going to get charged with breaking and entering. Guess he will have time served though.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After he pulled him over didn't ghost go to the club? If we pinging phones and shyt they should be able to see that Ghost went to the club. Plus even after all this Ghost ass going to get charged with breaking and entering. Guess he will have time served though.
Yeah you right. That's the first and last time we gonna hear about pinging phones :laff:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I cannot believe this bytch Angela.
She has some nerve, talking about that man's kids, in order for
him to take that fufu ass deal. Tell me something, bytch, were
you thinking about his kids when he had your dumb ass spreaded
eagle on your dining room table?
:jbhmm:
Only thing Angela worried about right now is not going to jail :heh: