Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
idk, he has resentment for his dad for a weak reason to me

His dad divorced his mom for another chick then went to prison

If you start dikking some other chick down and leave your wife for her...to raise three kids, there's a very good chance your kids will hate you.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
His dad divorced his mom for another chick then went to prison

If you start dikking some other chick down and leave your wife for her...to raise three kids, there's a very good chance your kids will hate you.
naw, he was acting crazy before all of that happened

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
SON... THIS NEW EPISDOE GOT ME AWLLLL THE WAY FUCCED UP

was watching it with my aunt, that last scene was POWERFUL :to: had to fight back tears dawwg when Ghost said ''take care of my family'' cant let my aunt think im some lil bytch crying over tv smh

my only gripe was the gun setting up scene, that shyt was too juvenile for my liking. no way in hell in real life that works. plus dont they got cameras in Ghosts office, im SURE SOMEONE CAN CHECK THE DAMN FEED LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :why::mindblown:

Tasha looking BAD AF and Lala OMGGGGG:ahh: i would tear that honey nut cheerios down like a hungry Ethiopian..

EVERY scene TOMMY was in, he killed it, dude is gearing up to be a classic character here. when he ran dude over, that whole scene playing out was beautiful :heh: ran nikka over like, say it nicely looooooooooooooooooooooool

Ghost man :to:

Han is too fuccin dope yo. like his character gives NO FUCCCS !!

proctor playing the race card was hilarious..

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

GAWDFATHER FIF DID IT AGAIN

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
They tryin give Ghost the death penalty :why: :to: that asian dude ain't shyt, muthafukka said I always push for the death penalty :dead:

Angela doesn't wanna see Ghost die, watch this bytch have a change of heart :heh:

Sandavol aint shyt either :pacspit: Can't wait till he gets caught, I bet they'll catch that fool on camera planting the gun in Ghost office.

That old white dude in jail might be Tommy's pops :ohhh:

That Tommy scene when he ran dude over wit the car is classic :wow: ran that muthafukka wit his own car. Julio was on some soft shyt, Tommy had to step in and handle it.

Kanan bout to turn dumbass Tariq into a goon like he did to his pops.

Proctor tryin to get the whole black community behind Ghost :mjgrin:

When they went to visit him, Ghost's youngest daughter was smiling, poor girl don't even know whats goin on :wow:

That last scene wit Ghost & Tommy
153uq2t.jpg

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
pleighboi negged me :mjgrin:

he let a fukkery filled tv show get in his feels

and the way tariq has the constant dopey/trying to be tough look on his face :russ:
I was calling bs last season when they showed kanan was still alive but this season he's been a sire of fukkery. funny as hell the way he's bullying/manipulating people and pulling out with the pedo truck :mjlol:

Kanan is a fukkin demon :mjlol: nikka stole a daycare truck

Tariq: My dad didn't make bail. He wants us to come visit. Does that mean he's guilty?

Kenan: I told you, I knew your dad for a long time. He did that shyt. He guilty as fukk.

:russ:
The way 50 says the last part is hilarious.

"Whatever they said he did, he did that shyt" :ufdup: :laff:

Ghost wasn't for that gay shyt lmao

This nikka Dre got nikkas serving in Truth? :wtf:

Dat biscuit tho :steviej: :dead:

Yea Dre's dumb af

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The last scene between Ghost and Tommy was one the few scenes that really captured a great moment between life long friends. Props to the actors nailing it.

Another one that comes to mind is last season between Tasha and Tommy - the "they ain't see shyt, we ain't say shyt, so it ain't shyt" convo.

Stuff like this really goes a long way in reminding us that these people are actually friends amidst the fukkery

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just seen the ep:wow:
Didnt expect someone to start cutting onions the last 5 mins:to:
Proctor's face when he was about to tell ghost about the death penalty was all ghost needed to see:mjcry:

- when the feds went into truth. I know dre said they would have to cut the security cams. Only way out for ghost is if that office had a seperate camera.
- and how come the feds didnt find the pills they were selling the night before:patrice:
Im trying to figure out whats the deal with that old white dude in jail with ghost. Was he in the show before. Could he be tommys dad:jbhmm:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah it's not like the same heads hang out in the same exact spots for their whole lives

Living in NYC, you see an almos completely different set of faces every day even in your own neighborhood.
The irony of this is 50 Cent took his name from a homicidal Brooklyn nikka who's name OGs still mention til this day...dude wasn't national nor did he even run NYC..but he was and still well known in these Brooklyn streets...so let's say he did a 10 yr bid and got out...nobody would recognize him:comeon:...lets just say it's a hole in the plotline and enjoy the piff we getting every week :win: