Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man I kind of feel bad for ghost now they going to put a needle in that boy. but that last scene when he ask tommy about help is a play on season 3

but all in all I hope kanan kill the whole family and take over everything
Ghost is the show dummy

Ain't nobody watching a Kanan show
Gtfoh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure it was the opposite from what you are thinking. LaLa was working maybe 3 times a week for a couple of hours a day. She had no leverage to ask for anything back then. You really think any minority was making bank on a cable network in the 90s? The OG VJ's (Martha Quinn, etc) made ~$27K. They wrote about it in a book a few years ago. No way LaLa was making anymore than that...

Niigata she still eating damn near 20 years later ....hop off Melos dikk....fukk kind of difference does it make you...heard of pocket watching dudes...but you pocket watching bytches....really?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
SMH @ Ghost and Angie possibly getting back together after she got him knocked for 1st degree murder. I'd lose all respect for this show if that happened

"I'm sorry for that whole capital punishment thing, you know how I get sometimes :o:"

fukk outta here lol
:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
SMH @ Ghost and Angie possibly getting back together after she got him knocked for 1st degree murder. I'd lose all respect for this show if that happened

"I'm sorry for that whole capital punishment thing, you know how I get sometimes :o:"

fukk outta here lol
:heh: you should've long suspended your belief in reality watching this show. Just have to take it for what it is and enjoy that actors, visuals, and sounds.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Until they revealed Ghost could get the death penalty, the episode pissed me off.

I caught more :mjpls: vibes how Tommy took that dude out with his car. His acting resume caught up with me.

Him and Lala being a thing :hhh:

Plant evidence in a room full of cameras brehs. shyt was directly above him :mindblown:

I really want to slap the shyt outta Tariq :pacspit:

What makes you think that, out of curiosity? I do think that the shyt they have Tommy do is over the top (throwing people off buildings, running over that guy, etc.) and is unrealistic in that he does it and there have been no consequences so far.

Tasha wants dude to stay selling drugs so :yeshrug:

I feel like a lot of the shyt from Season 1 happened before they really got the writing down. Like Ghost killing someone in his own club, Tasha wanting Ghost to keep selling drugs, etc.