Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Me and my lady have watched this show from the beginning and she has an interesting theory that I've always dismissed but now I'm starting to wonder. If anyone remembers season 2, your man playing ghost was touched up for real. Dude had real bruises and abrasions on his face. She thinks that 50 and dude playing ghost got into it for real. I dismissed it but now I don't know. Has anyone ever heard any rumors or gossip about that?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Me and my lady have watched this show from the beginning and she has an interesting theory that I've always dismissed but now I'm starting to wonder. If anyone remembers season 2, your man playing ghost was touched up for real. Dude had real bruises and abrasions on his face. She thinks that 50 and dude playing ghost got into it for real. I dismissed it but now I don't know. Has anyone ever heard any rumors or gossip about that?
:mjlol:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It's called make up breh.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka what.....................are you high or cannot articulate your thoughts?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:laff:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Man when Power was announced I figured it would be a black show.. 50 Cent thinks that Eminem helped him reach a larger audience so he makes Ghost BROTHER from another mother a white boy.. Pathetic!! They try so hard to be multicultural when they could be employing more black people.. Special prosecutor had to be Chinese lol... Ghost a black man that speaks Spanish and has a Spanish side chick that he's willing to leave his black woman for... A show at this level, written and created by black people, allowing a white man to pipe down a NBA all star wife on camera is straight up pathetic... These nikkaz done lost their soul..

theres always one nikka... please foh

in what realistic world is a black man in a rich community not surrounded by cacs.. so ALL law firms are only blacks ??

take a seat ol i wanna be a militant black utopia head ass.. foh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When are Yayo, Banks, and Uncle Murda gonna make cameos :jbhmm:

Kinda surprised they havent had more celeb cameos actually, but im not mad at the decision