Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He wasn't raised anything like Ghost, Ghost went out his his way to keep him out the street so he has no savvy.

He's a typical teenager; he knows his dad has some clout in the street, he's hanging with some cool older dudes making him feel independent. It's easy for a kid to fall off

idk, he has resentment for his dad for a weak reason to me

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I'm pretty sure it was the opposite from what you are thinking. LaLa was working maybe 3 times a week for a couple of hours a day. She had no leverage to ask for anything back then. You really think any minority was making bank on a cable network in the 90s? The OG VJ's (Martha Quinn, etc) made ~$27K. They wrote about it in a book a few years ago. No way LaLa was making anymore than that...

Don't really see why folks are getting on how much La La is worth. She's definitely well beyond what random folks are making even in some of the best jobs. She's a well known face and has been that way for nearly 20 years. pretty sure she's good financially.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
idk, he has resentment for his dad for a weak reason to me
Ghost left his mom for another chick. that set him off. he was hardly ever home anyway. Tariq should be mad at himself too, if he focused on at least liking girls maybe he'd feel better about the situation.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I have a feeling tho that Ghost will get back with Angie. And that will piss off Tasha. And Tasha will end up with Kanan. I mean she is holding it down for Ghost yet he will go back with that basic Boricua.
:francis:Nah bruh. She gonna find the evidence to set him free dough.
Man I kind of feel bad for ghost now they going to put a needle in that boy.
Yeah bruh, they gonna kill off the main character. :hhh:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
SMH @ Ghost and Angie possibly getting back together after she got him knocked for 1st degree murder. I'd lose all respect for this show if that happened

"I'm sorry for that whole capital punishment thing, you know how I get sometimes :o:"

fukk outta here lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis:Nah bruh. She gonna find the evidence to set him free dough.

Yeah bruh, they gonna kill off the main character. :hhh:
When Sandoval planted the gun in Ghost office, there was a huge ass camera at the top of the door that should be gotten everything on tape. Dre told the feds that he'd have to shut the cameras down in order to get the footage they requested but Sandoval practically ran into that office.

From writing standpoint, there's no reason to have stated their camera system works like that and no reason for Sandoval to have been oblivious to that big ass camera unless it's the out they have to catch Sandoval.

I bet Dre either didn't need to shut down the cameras to pull footage and lied knowing they on shiesty shyt or he really did but Sandoval went in there too soon.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
When Sandoval planted the gun in Ghost office, there was a huge ass camera at the top of the door that should be gotten everything on tape. Dre told the feds that he'd have to shut the cameras down in order to get the footage they requested but Sandoval practically ran into that office.

From writing standpoint, there's no reason to have stated their camera system works like that and no reason for Sandoval to have been oblivious to that big ass camera unless it's the out they have to catch Sandoval.

I bet Dre either didn't need to shut down the cameras to pull footage and lied knowing they on shiesty shyt or he really did but Sandoval went in there too soon.
Maybe.... either way evidence will be found to release ghost.