Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Just seen the ep:wow:
Didnt expect someone to start cutting onions the last 5 mins:to:
Proctor's face when he was about to tell ghost about the death penalty was all ghost needed to see:mjcry:

- when the feds went into truth. I know dre said they would have to cut the security cams. Only way out for ghost is if that office had a seperate camera.
- and how come the feds didnt find the pills they were selling the night before:patrice:
Im trying to figure out whats the deal with that old white dude in jail with ghost. Was he in the show before. Could he be tommys dad:jbhmm:

Ghost has his own remote to turn his cameras off and on in his office, dude will be caught.

Dre is probably smart enough to keep the product off property when the club is closed.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what i get is dre is skimming the drug money from the club to pay caanan his bread. How long before julio notices

bza bone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder Tariq is so hate-able brehs :ohhh::mjlol:

ht_lavern_cox_oitnb_03_mt_140811_3x2_1600.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I literally cussed out loud during the first episode when Angela walked her no body having ass in their apartment with the DEA probably to provoke a confrontation with Tasha. She being real cocky and feeling herself too much. And LOL @ "I wish I never walked in the club and saw him". :heh: bytch, believe me so does everybody else for that matter, so what the fukk.

It's amazing how one lil piece of ass caused such a domino effect on a lot of people so far (kind of like Season 4 of The Wire). Both Lex and Ghost were warned to leave them bytches alone and look at how shyt ended up. Tommy was right when he told Angela her p*ssy must be made of poison. Ultimately this is Ghost fault and he got his family and organisation in this whole mess for being a dumb ass when everyone else could see that shyt coming from miles away. Dude is just a fool.

As for Dre.....:camby: When Kanan threatened his kid, all bets should have been off. He should have popped dude himself. He been putting in all this work and got a crew behind him, yet he freezes like a popsicle whenever he gets confronted by Kanan. :aicmon:

This whole thing with Tariq just feels like filler for the most part. Like others have said doesn't this kid have girls and to fukk around with and kids his own age. When I was 13 the last thing I would do is hang around some senior citizen smh. I think the daughter needs more screen time if anything.

They finally touched on Lala's resentment of Tasha. I thought they forgot about that but I'm sure shyt will start to brew eventually.

I'm interested to see the connection with this old white dude who might be Tommy's father.

We all Mike is gonna get found out, but I wonder if Jukebox will ever get caught. :jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He has no criminal record, he is a spotless law abiding businessman...

He also has a wife and two kids in private school...

Add to that the state has a paper slim case against him and its an easy decision to rule James is not a flight risk...

All that should not have outweighed being ACCUSED of killing a cop...
nikkas really acting like they don't live in america all the sudden

breh when have you EVER seen a black man get bail for killing a white cop... now how about a white federal agent?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
shyt all he gotta do is give that password to somebody and he good...someone he can trust anyway. Hopefully he don't fukk up and give it to Dre

Nah..this nikka ghost still in love with angela and will end up giving her the password

Plus u have to take in account from day 1 Angela cares about being top dog as a Lawyer