Edub

Veteran
Daps
We claiming Lala now?
:heh:

Shorty is a latina straight up..

Besides, Ghost left his wiz for a non-black woman
nikkas wasn't mad then..I wonder why
MINORITIES..........cacs had nikkas hangin from trees(hate to go there:francis:).......but, end of story:yeshrug:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His wife kinda got a decent acting career, him and Lala are a power couple, wouldn't shock me if they get a book deal/tv show together in the near future. :manny:
Melo and Lala wasa power couple? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Lmao my nikka they were NEVER a power couple. She was a fukking MTV VJ. If Serena Alcho was wifed by David Beckham, would they be a power couple? Hell nah.
Dre such a little bytch. Right after Kanan choked him out, he turned his back on him to walk away. Bam. Problem solved. Or the various other times he could've handled that. Call yourself a criminal but let nikkas choke you out and blackmail you brehs. Them Serbian cacs on the show would've been did it.
Dre a c*nt. nikka could be saving $50k a week but instead he wanna be a herb :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre a c*nt. nikka could be saving $50k a week but instead he wanna be a herb :mjlol:
Dude approached Ghost about going legit, wanting a better life for his daughter, getting out of the game, then a week after getting a legit job at the club, started asking when he could get involved in dirt:gucci:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt nutty :pachaha:
shyt's up there with Angela fukking the victim and the defendant, finding the evidence that made Ghost the prime suspect, arresting him, getting grilled in a "mock" cross examination showing why she really shouldn't be involved, but then still having the :dwillhuh: when told she can't be chair to the trial

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Breh lol did I say she's making Knicks money? No. But she's still got MTV money, and whatever amount of money studios paid her to be in their movies because she's a personality. Regardless of whatever anyone thinks of her, she has a female following who fukks with her and fukks with movies she's in. She's making money purely as a personality, not as an actress so yeah she's fine
MTV money :skip:
what kind of money you think MTV was playing LaLa for a couple of hours of work a few days a week:gucci:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MTV money :skip:
what kind of money you think MTV was playing LaLa for a couple of hours of work a few days a week:gucci:

Shiiiiit. MTV during that era? The everyone watching tv era? Breh lol don't get it confused. They weren't paying her peanuts. One of the reasons they've had to restructure and fire people the past few years is because they were handing out money like tic tacs during that era

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Shiiiiit. MTV during that era? The everyone watching tv era? Breh lol don't get it confused. They weren't paying her peanuts. One of the reasons they've had to restructure and fire people the past few years is because they were handing out money like tic tacs during that era
I'm pretty sure it was the opposite from what you are thinking. LaLa was working maybe 3 times a week for a couple of hours a day. She had no leverage to ask for anything back then. You really think any minority was making bank on a cable network in the 90s? The OG VJ's (Martha Quinn, etc) made ~$27K. They wrote about it in a book a few years ago. No way LaLa was making anymore than that...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm pretty sure it was the opposite from what you are thinking. LaLa was working maybe 3 times a week for a couple of hours a day. She had no leverage to ask for anything back then. You really think any minority was making bank on a cable network in the 90s? The OG VJ's (Martha Quinn, etc) made ~$27K. They wrote about it in a book a few years ago. No way LaLa was making anymore than that...

Might be right breh. My assumption was always she was good not just from that check or checks but the other stuff she parlayed out of it. Like I said before she's a personality now and women are into her. That counts for a lot

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt's up there with Angela fukking the victim and the defendant, finding the evidence that made Ghost the prime suspect, arresting him, getting grilled in a "mock" cross examination showing why she really shouldn't be involved, but then still having the :dwillhuh: when told she can't be chair to the trial
:pachaha:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Until they revealed Ghost could get the death penalty, the episode pissed me off.

I caught more :mjpls: vibes how Tommy took that dude out with his car. His acting resume caught up with me.

Him and Lala being a thing :hhh:

Plant evidence in a room full of cameras brehs. shyt was directly above him :mindblown:

I really want to slap the shyt outta Tariq :pacspit: