Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent episode. I've been :wtb:ever since Angela turned into a CSI but they have done an excellent job overcoming that so far this season. They pulled a nice little twist showing how neither side really wants to get into the relationship shyt. I still think it's going to come out, one way or another. I did not see the death penalty shyt coming. :salute: to Ghost for not even considering snitching. That "take care of my family" shyt wasn't as cut and dry as it seemed, that shyt was code for something. I knew it was gonna be some shyt with the gun when my man got the call right when he was trying to dump it. I knew the old white dude wasn't just there for filler. Dre still getting punked :francis:. They have done an excellent job setting up all these storylines that could go multiple ways.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dre said they'd have to cut the system off to pull the footage.
Oh damn, how Ghost gonan beat this charge man.

They gonna give the big homie the death penalty and the old white guy gonna rat so he could see his wife get that experimental surgery :mjcry:

Tariq: My dad didn't make bail. He wants us to come visit. Does that mean he's guilty?

Kenan: I told you, I knew your dad for a long time. He did that shyt. He guilty as fukk.

:russ:
The way 50 says the last part is hilarious.
shyt had me rolling, Kanan a real dirt bag :dead:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Final Thoughts:

Lala :noah::noah:

fukk Sandoval, Angela, Tariq and Kanan in order. nikkas planting guns to save his ass

Angela on her :lupe:"But is Jamie gonna get hurt" shyt :heh: Why was u acting all high and mighty arresting him on pure emotion then?

Tariq being a dumbass again, bruh in that nikka position he should be the happiest breh on Earth :shaq2:

Kanan on his big brother shyt corruptin the lil nikka :pachaha:

And you can tell Angie and Ghost getting back together when he get out, nikka gon go back to simping. And yeah the old white dude most likely Tommy dad, don't seem too farfetched.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Nah bruh you DO sound ridiculous right now

pleighboi negged me :mjgrin:

he let a fukkery filled tv show get in his feels
Tariq: My dad didn't make bail. He wants us to come visit. Does that mean he's guilty?

Kenan: I told you, I knew your dad for a long time. He did that shyt. He guilty as fukk.

:russ:
The way 50 says the last part is hilarious.

and the way tariq has the constant dopey/trying to be tough look on his face :russ:
I was calling bs last season when they showed kanan was still alive but this season he's been a sire of fukkery. funny as hell the way he's bullying/manipulating people and pulling out with the pedo truck :mjlol:

Last edited: