Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He wasn't raised anything like Ghost, Ghost went out his his way to keep him out the street so he has no savvy.

He's a typical teenager; he knows his dad has some clout in the street, he's hanging with some cool older dudes making him feel independent. It's easy for a kid to fall off
Nah!
Dont give him no reason to be that stupid!
You young and you around brothers thats puttin you on to LEAN!!???!!!
:stopitslime:

He should know better.
Especially in NYC!!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah okay with Melo's money.. not her own
Let's not pretend as if she's a dope actress

Breh lol did I say she's making Knicks money? No. But she's still got MTV money, and whatever amount of money studios paid her to be in their movies because she's a personality. Regardless of whatever anyone thinks of her, she has a female following who fukks with her and fukks with movies she's in. She's making money purely as a personality, not as an actress so yeah she's fine

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh lol did I say she's making Knicks money? No. But she's still got MTV money, and whatever amount of money studios paid her to be in their movies because she's a personality. Regardless of whatever anyone thinks of her, she has a female following who fukks with her and fukks with movies she's in. She's making money purely as a personality, not as an actress so yeah she's fine
LaLa cakin
People forget how long she been in the Hip Hop business

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: If moms wanted to go I would've went. Last movie we saw together was silent hill. Haven't watched it since she passed and can't bring myself to do that shyt. :francis:
SILENT HILL?!?!?
that shyt came out years ago!
My mother only wants to see movies with an all black or damn near all black cast.
Shes lowkey mad racist!
:deadmanny: