Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This Kanaan/ Tariq storyline is so trash. Damn 50 should've been killed off in Season 2
I think 50 is setting up some shyt for later on, so his involvement will make sense once his plans are revealed. But Tariq is incredibly stupid especially to be ghost son they never showed why he all of a sudden gone off the path. He just started doing dumb shyt one day

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They been separated for months tho which is why cats are saying he lost. I don't know if they pushed the divorce button but yeah they aint really a power couple anymore. All the gossiping that goes on in this place, I figured that was common knowledge at this point

La La Opens Up About Her Split From Carmelo Anthony
She didnt bring enough to the table to qualify her as a the female counterpart in a power couple. She a dime a dozen to the options he has. :yeshrug:
The flip side to that is she would be hard pressed to find a guy with Melo's money or influence. Especially in todays jungle of women and her having all them kids. :yeshrug:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think 50 is setting up some shyt for later on, so his involvement will make sense once his plans are revealed. But Tariq is incredibly stupid especially to be ghost son they never showed why he all of a sudden gone off the path. He just started doing dumb shyt one day
He wasn't raised anything like Ghost, Ghost went out his his way to keep him out the street so he has no savvy.

He's a typical teenager; he knows his dad has some clout in the street, he's hanging with some cool older dudes making him feel independent. It's easy for a kid to fall off

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She didnt bring enough to the table to qualify her as a the female counterpart in a power couple. She a dime a dozen to the options he has. :yeshrug:
The flip side to that is she would be hard pressed to find a guy with Melo's money or influence. Especially in todays jungle of women and her having all them kids. :yeshrug:

Somehow I don't think she's worried about all that lol. I think she's okay

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Somehow I don't think she's worried about all that lol. I think she's okay
Not anymore than he's worried about her I don't assume. Just saying that everyone (not specifically you) is making it out like he lost because theyre not together. If it wasnt for the financial obligation he's gonna have to make, I can't imagine he'd be anymore broken up over this than she is. He can find another or better woman than her easier than she can find someone to replace him. She's smashable but ain't nobody wifing her with all that baggage and kids etc. She not cute enough or makes enough money for a dude with Melo's comparable options to do anything other than fukk for fun imo. Someone will, but its not gonna be a rich young nikka. My comment was specifically about them being a "power couple" though. She brought nothing to the table in that regard so they never really were.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not anymore than he's worried about her I don't assume. Just saying that everyone (not specifically you) is making it out like he lost because theyre not together. If it wasnt for the financial obligation he's gonna have to make, I can't imagine he'd be anymore broken up over this than she is. My comment was specifically about them being a "power couple" though. She brought nothing to the table in that regard so they never really were.

Word. The lost comments are just because she's bad that's all lol. nikkas are silly and assume she's the baddest ever or that he can't get another. The only issue again is the emotional toll and of course his kid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Word. The lost comments are just because she's bad that's all lol. nikkas are silly and assume she's the baddest ever or that he can't get another. The only issue again is the emotional toll and of course his kid

they have been together for more than a decade of course it will sting