Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Ghost probably ain't gonna get out breh if they write it out the way it should go, he gotta answer for killing Rolla in season one.

that would be an insane plot twist if the gun at ghost crib that they took for evidence is the gun he killed rolla with and balistics comes back...but thats too real life shyt for this :mjlol:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
aint the camera in Ghost office on a different system then the others or did I imagine that? I feel like they revealed something like that when pink shoes was after Ghost and he was finding cards n shyt

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Ghost been had cameras in his office. Way before Dean/Milan fake security teams
I'm sure there will be a twist to this, but it wasn't a good idea at all to plant the gun there.
Why is Ghost son so caught up on hanging with this old dusty crusty ass nikka? Hell, I didn't see the part where Ghost wasn't there for him and just a shyt dad. Hell, weren't they going to play ball and shyt on some episodes. Wasn't he in the car coming from the club with Ghost when they took out the people who were about to kill Ghost?
Tariq isn't taking his dad fukking off on his mom too well. And he's never at home at night cause he's a drug dealer.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that would be an insane plot twist if the gun at ghost crib that they took for evidence is the gun he killed rolla with and balistics comes back...but thats too real life shyt for this :mjlol:
:russ:That would be interesting, but I was speaking on the Karma aspect. Rolla murder by Ghost wasn't something Ghost should have nor wanted to do. The irony is Tommy ends up killing Ruiz, and says Ghost did it to him on the tape.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
My thing is why would u trust a person you put in jail's word ? It just goes to show that Ghost was still trying to use book smarts to handle street shyt and thought Kanan was going to be too stupid of a street-thug not to figure shyt out. fukk outta here. Ghost made this hard ass bed. Now he gotta lay in it for a minute.

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The only thing saving Ghost from character from officially being a wrap, is the Feds really dont know he is Ghost. If he does some shyt while locked up, then it's over.
Angela knows, she just can't piece the dope game together. Now planting a search at Tasha crib was rather dumb. Ghost aint been there in months. Hope that gun is clean, they had no reason to take it.