Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Another retarded angle of this show...

Not telling Tommy about this dude is mind numblingly stupid...

There is nothing to gain trying to protect a nikka that went so low as to threaten your daughter...

Never mind the fact if Tommy find out Kannan is slim you're both dead...

The only logical thing to do here is just tell Tommy about Kannan but this show doesn't like the logical approach because its not good for drama...:francis:
I have a feeling I know what's gonna happen. He either gonna be forced to tell Tommy, or he will kill Kanan himself. I just wanna know why he won't tell Tommy?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Angela gonna end up getting Ghost out imo

Shes definitely regretting it now that lethal injection is in the picture but I wanna see how she's gonna bullshyt her way to getting Ghost off

Mike is getting tied to that gun, I don't give a fukk lol

OF0B50O.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

50 needs to have a seat somewhere :sitdown:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think Tommy is going to die this season (Foreshadowed by La La telling Tommy she loses everything from Shawn to her Business) He's also been way too reckless to survive and I don't see how he can handle being top dog for this long while Ghost is locked. Ghost is the reason he's been around this long as he's more emotional than smart.......If he makes it through this season without dying it almost wouldn't be believable.

Last edited:
Daps
Did Ghost really know about Sean smashing Tasha? Lowkey think Sean may have told him in that final seen between the two.

A nikka getting old don't remember that far back.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Another retarded angle of this show...

Not telling Tommy about this dude is mind numblingly stupid...

There is nothing to gain trying to protect a nikka that went so low as to threaten your daughter...

Never mind the fact if Tommy find out Kannan is slim you're both dead...

The only logical thing to do here is just tell Tommy about Kannan but this show doesn't like the logical approach because its not good for drama...:francis:
Dre's not doing anything about Kanan (yet) because 50 won't allow it...that's all that is. :russ:

pRvXy0j7.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You know what...nah. Today I got time and I ain't letting y'all live :pachaha:

I highly doubt that man is Tommy's father and even if he is...so what? I hope y'all don't think he's gonna be the reason Ghost gets out while he likely stays in there. Best case scenario, he keeps Ghost from getting called baby seal eyes (:mjlol:) while getting hit from the back in jail. After that, we might get some contrived drama about how he should've been there for Tommy or whatever and that's that.

Or the show could go completely left and shock us all :hubie:

Mike not tossing that gun is what gets Ghost off. Its the only real reason he's still part of the show. He's not gonna make it to September