Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Tommy and LaLa hook up:russell: anyone coulda called that from a mile away with these writers

I'm surprised Tasha brought the baby to see Ghost we probably won't see her again

Sandoval is a idiot his lil plan will backfire

Tariq makes Junior from My Wife & Kids look like a genius

Han just wants a win over Proctor

I wanna see how the old white man helps Ghost

Dre gonna fukk up everything at Truth[SPOILER/]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You nikkas buggin'....:heh: 50/Kanan is worst part this show. He's written as a superhero thug/boogeyman who adds nothing to the show.

Yeah seriously he's beyond an intriguing antagonist at this point. He's really just there to be annoying and yes he serves a narrative purpose with Tariq and manipulating ghost but what's the end game? Now with tariq involved it's possible once he and ghost do clash it'll be better than the first time because there's more emotion but what happens after?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas buggin'....:heh: 50/Kanan is worst part this show. He's written as a superhero thug/boogeyman who adds nothing to the show.
So this white boy Tommy running nikkaz over in broad daylight, killing nikkaz every episode ain't superhuman? nikka Kanan is the reason Ghost got everything. Like do You even pay attention to the story..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On what fukking planet is Kannan more important than Ghost or Tommy :mjlol:
nikka the whole story is set up around kanan... nikka son was ghost driver for a reason and now ghost son looks up to kanan the same way kanan son looked up to ghost.. Y'all nikkaz is really slow

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Not a superhero but he is a boogeyman and he is going to give Ghost issues. He's there to add to the plot and I guess to make us wonder about why Ghost landed him in jail in the first place an the back story to that. He also brought Ghost into the game.