Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
You know what...nah. Today I got time and I ain't letting y'all live :pachaha:

I highly doubt that man is Tommy's father and even if he is...so what? I hope y'all don't think he's gonna be the reason Ghost gets out while he likely stays in there. Best case scenario, he keeps Ghost from getting called baby seal eyes (:mjlol:) while getting hit from the back in jail. After that, we might get some contrived drama about how he should've been there for Tommy or whatever and that's that.

Or the show could go completely left and shock us all :hubie:

Mike not tossing that gun is what gets Ghost off. Its the only real reason he's still part of the show. He's not gonna make it to September

he needs money for his wife's treatment both Tommy and Ghost can provide. Father or not I see him tied to Ghost and Tommy bc they all had the same prosecutor. He might have dirt on him, and a lingering theme that the Asian prosecutor has a vendetta against Turtle. That white man in prison will play a part in Ghost's legal situation

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don't why Dre let Kanaan punk him? Dude knows goons/how to handle a gun, its perfectly reasonable for Dre to kill Kanaan.
50 is the show executive producer... :beli: why you think Kanan is still alive? He serves no purpose at this point. Tariq going left didn't need Kanan's character

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is the show executive producer... :beli: why you think Kanan is still alive? He serves no purpose at this point. Tariq going left didn't need Kanan's character
Lmao nikkaz hate Curtis Jackson so much they will say the most important person on the show needs to go...nikka the wire went 5 seasons with Avon barks dale having effect on the show...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lady upset she never gave dude a son... He looking like well i had a son named Tommy anyway... That's Tommy father fasho

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He does serve a purpose which is that he is a dope bad guy in the storry and a real threat. I mean this nikka came back right when you thought he died in a fire. This dude is the guy everyone hates lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OF0B50O.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I saw this shyt and was like "this nikka really got him a pedo van :dwillhuh:"

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lmao nikkaz hate Curtis Jackson so much they will say the most important person on the show needs to go...nikka the wire went 5 seasons with Avon barks dale having effect on the show...

He does serve a purpose which is that he is a dope bad guy in the storry and a real threat. I mean this nikka came back right when you thought he died in a fire. This dude is the guy everyone hates lol.
You nikkas buggin'....:heh: 50/Kanan is worst part this show. He's written as a superhero thug/boogeyman who adds nothing to the show.