Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Ghost pretending to be shook about the death penalty knowing good and well he got back up hidden cameras in Truth. He's playing chess again...

I was joking that the older white dude was Tommy's dad and it looks like that might be true.:ohhh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yes, but private. The service gives you a secure tunnel to their server, which masks your IP address and location. It also lets you choose what "location" you're in so you can use services for other countries/regions. This service has a firewall built in, so if the connection drops, it cuts the data off until you choose, so you're not accidentally exposed. Everything I read says Kodi is really unsafe without VPN. Waiting for my Fire TV to show up this week. It's on.:blessed:
Oh I see, I know a lot of people who use it and probably don't have that but it's good to have I would guess. Thanks for the info breh!

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
I knew Tommy and Keisha were gonna fukk.

Sandoval thinks he's slick. I'm can't wait to see how his downfall plays out. I can see him being the one in jail after all is said and done.

I need them to hurry up and disbar Angela so Tasha can beat her ass with no repercussions.

Tariq is fukking up as usual. He's going to get himself locked up or killed.

The death penalty?! Damn.

I teared up when Ghost called Tommy on the phone and asked him to take care of his family.

Theory on the white dude in the prison whose wife has cancer: I wonder if he cheated on her in their younger years. The way that he was asking about Tommy and Ghost makes me think that he is Tommy's dad.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Wow! This was a good episode!

I bet you the The Italian cat in jail is going to have an issue with Ghost for doing business with an Irish and or he is Tommys biological dad or some plot twist

LaLa tho :shaq:

Tariq needs an ass whooping

Poor Dre :mjcry:

I knew The crooked DA was going to plant the gun there but once they see the surveillance footage :whoo:

Jon is a slick cat. Love his demeanor but it looks like he will meet his match next episode when Ghost will hire the black lawyer because Proctor is playing both sides of the fence which is not cool
- I also believe Tasha may sleep with him as well

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
But he is guilty of crimes

He set an innocent criminal up
He took Tasha from Kanan
He sells drugs
He cheats on his wife
He killed people

Ghost must suffer...in jail
Your forgetting that his wife cheated on him too so that cancels it self out on some algebra shyt :sas2: You're way too hard on Ghost and I'm tired of it.

Also how can you be an innocent criminal:russ:

He sold drugs but is a victim of circumstance as he was being extorted by Milan and Ghost never just kills people, he defends himself which he is given right to under the US constitution.

Guvnor, rests his case :yeshrug:*drops mic*

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I knew Tommy and Keisha were gonna fukk.

Sandoval thinks he's slick. I'm can't wait to see how his downfall plays out. I can see him being the one in jail after all is said and done.

I need them to hurry up and disbar Angela so Tasha can beat her ass with no repercussions.

Tariq is fukking up as usual. He's going to get himself locked up or killed.

The death penalty?! Damn.

I teared up when Ghost called Tommy on the phone and asked him to take care of his family.

Theory on the white dude in the prison whose wife has cancer: I wonder if he cheated on her in their younger years. The way that he was asking about Tommy and Ghost makes me think that he is Tommy's dad.

Yeah. We think he is Tommys dad because his wife was complaining about kids. It's know men step out because they want to have kids because their significant other cant conceive. Trust me, I was her.

yo, but peep how keisha told Tommy, you're the best thing that happend to me and he said nothing. Girl... :francis:You're just p*ssy. He still loves Holly

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Your forgetting that his wife cheated on him too so that cancels it self out on some algebra shyt :sas2: You're way too hard on Ghost and I'm tired of it.

Also how can you be an innocent criminal:russ:

He sold drugs but is a victim of circumstance as he was being extorted by Milan and Ghost never just kills people, he defends himself which he is given right to under the US constitution.

Guvnor, rests his case :yeshrug:*drops mic*

I was trolling but ok

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Keisha is dead to me

full