Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
dbd1dbd073bcff1570f761b04a3500c5.480x262x30.gif
And I care because.....
U don't care cuz u have no taste. Just like these other n1gglets gassin her up. And she's friends with that slore Kim K :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
U don't care cuz u have no taste. Just like these other n1gglets gassin her up. And she's friends with that slore Kim K :scust:

Lots of people are friends with people breh lol. None of you’re male friends are whores? And it’s not about not having taste when it’s a woman I’ll more than likely never come in contact with ever in my life. Ease up, Ralph Tresvant

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lots of people are friends with people breh lol. None of you’re male friends are whores? And it’s not about not having taste when it’s a woman I’ll more than likely never come in contact with ever in my life. Ease up, Ralph Tresvant
I have standards and the brethren do not :ehh:

Shes a horrible actress too

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is that? Put me on game brother, please.

Is it like a proxy?
Yes, but private. The service gives you a secure tunnel to their server, which masks your IP address and location. It also lets you choose what "location" you're in so you can use services for other countries/regions. This service has a firewall built in, so if the connection drops, it cuts the data off until you choose, so you're not accidentally exposed. Everything I read says Kodi is really unsafe without VPN. Waiting for my Fire TV to show up this week. It's on.:blessed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't why Dre let Kanaan punk him? Dude knows goons/how to handle a gun, its perfectly reasonable for Dre to kill Kanaan.
Another retarded angle of this show...

Not telling Tommy about this dude is mind numblingly stupid...

There is nothing to gain trying to protect a nikka that went so low as to threaten your daughter...

Never mind the fact if Tommy find out Kannan is slim you're both dead...

The only logical thing to do here is just tell Tommy about Kannan but this show doesn't like the logical approach because its not good for drama...:francis: