Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw, where is dre getting 50K a week to hand over to kanan????? he's working a legit job in a nightclub. this is not the type of job that pays that kinda money. even if he's working for tommy as well.

that negotiation :deadjay:

"yo ill give you 10 k a week :ehh:"
"each :birdman:"
"15k each :birdman:"
":mjcry:"
Dre slow as fukk. He got the kid back, he coulda told Tommy where Kanan at, begged for mercy saying he was playing Kanan the whole time , got Kanan and his girl killed and still skimmed that $50k off top and kept it all :win:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question.....

They said they found Ghosts DNA under Gregs fingernails?.....

How Sway?
im under the impression that it's a lie to compliment the real evidence of the fingerprints, and they're just playin dirty to railroad him

i mean unless i completely missed how the fukk it woulda got there

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
1. Ghost didn't explain shyt to Angie about why he was moving like that and pushed her towards Greg
2. Ghost is dumb and make stupid mistakes.
3. Ghost is dumb
4. Ghost is dumb
lol @ your username being ghost
its a tv show breh gotta keep it suspenseful and exciting

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im under the impression that it's a lie to compliment the real evidence of the fingerprints, and they're just playin dirty to railroad him

i mean unless i completely missed how the fukk it woulda got there

Exactly. Those fingerprints don't mean shyt. Hell her DNA is all over that place.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is ya'll favorite character on the show?

Proctor is my favorite character. douchebag lawyer committed to getting his clients off whether they are guilty or not. he does his job well, and actually gives sound advice.

I'm always surprised when people say they like tommy, his character has done so many nonsensical things from the start of the show that to me at this point i view him as a plot device rather than character, and i know both aren't mutually exclusive but tommy has been written awfully several times, i mean, from the time he told a random girl he knew for like 3 days, that he's one of the biggest drug distributors in NYC all because he has oedipus complex for red haired women, then the time the same girl stole jewellery from his "family" house and for some reason he lied to protect her and was cool with what she did, then beating up julio cause he was coked up and jealous of his girl, then him questioning ghost's loyalty despite him breaking him free from jail and trying to take him with him to the legit club business. do yall remember when tommy was saying "selling drugs is all im good at" and ghost said "nah, you're great at it. but i have more to offer.." like ghost believes in his potential and wants better for them (legit business), but this dikkhead is too caught up on his emotional mood swings and wanting to be the man (like really his whole motivation for wanting to be the plug is laughable considering the risks involved and the close calls they have had), dude is just a comically written character with little to no likeable traits outside of the occasional snarky comment. ionno man, unstable, emotional and dumb characters are not very appealing to me.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yeah it's not like the same heads hang out in the same exact spots for their whole lives

Living in NYC, you see an almos completely different set of faces every day even in your own neighborhood.
I don't know about NY, but all the nigags I know still in the same spot unless that shyt don't exist no more. Yeah, nikkas die, go to jail, move and change their lives, but a lot of the faces remain the same.