Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It works for you because you want it to work. It makes no sense tho looking at it objectively. There's many holes in the storylines, acknowledging that doesn't mean you can't like the show.

I moved out of my hood at 15 to move across town. I left the city for good at 18. Now I'm late twenties and I go back to my old stomping grounds I recognize NOBODY there. Everybody from my days been moved out, to other cities, to other states, got murdered, in jail or are so strung out we both wouldn't recognize each other. And that's only 10 years of being gone.

Ghost is a 40 year old man (or late 30s at best). Let's assume he started dealing at 16, 17. Let's assume he started getting real money & got out the hood in his twenties. Let's assume he put Kanan away and became a boss by the time he was mid to late twenties. That's means dude hasn't been in the hood for about 15, 16 years. Maybe longer. This doesn't even account for the fact that New York City is one of the largest cities in the world with 9 million in the city & 20 million in the entire metro area. It's not a stretch at all.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yeah, go on trial for killing one agent, then kill another one. You people are stupid as fukk.

Guards are beating on Ghost, not inmates...

n6s6qt.jpg

Watch ya mouth you bytch ass muthafukka

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Ghost fukking with Angie is not why he's where he is now. It actually prolonged it. Seriously don't know what show yall dunces be watching.
:what:
Why are you name-calling folks who ain't doing nothing but posting their own thoughts and ideas on the show?

Why the fukk are u even here, since u got the shyt all figured out? :rudy:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Ghost fukking with Angie is not why he's where he is now. It actually prolonged it. Seriously don't know what show yall dunces be watching.
Didn't Ghost lawyer said she was doing this shyt just for revenge besides from the fingerprints on the outisde of the window? :jbhmm:
Either way, he should of stopped when he had the chance. Don't tell me he didnt have chances to stop the shyt, cuz he did. :gucci:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yea, he had scenes (the tariq shoe stealing scene) where kanaan is open in the community walking around like it's all good.

If they were staying true to the story line, kanan was supposed to be this big time dude before he got bagged even put ghost and tommy on. I know when that happens and somebody supposed to be dead the whole community knows about it. Streets talk. Wouldn't someone spot kanan and say "hey that's kanan" or something?

When he was in another city it was ok, but being back in his own town out in the open makes no sense.

The new young nikkas on the block are not going to remember that nikka 20 years after being in jail :dead:

They don't know that nikka. Everybody from his era is dead, in jail, strung out or got out the game and left.

If you go to jail right now and get out in 2032, them nikkas is not going to know you dog :dead:

Only the ogs will if they're still alive and they're not gonna be on the block 24/7

Plus, I dont think Kanan ever got to where Ghost & Tommy are now. In terms of hierarchy, he was probably as big as Ruiz, maybe smaller.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The new young nikkas on the block are not going to remember that nikka 20 years after being in jail :dead:

They don't know that nikka. Everybody from his era is dead, in jail, strung out or got out the game and left.

If you go to jail right now and get out in 2032, them nikkas is not going to know you dog :dead:

Only the ogs will if they're still alive and they're not gonna be on the block 24/7

Plus, I dont think Kanan ever got to where Ghost & Tommy are now. In terms of hierarchy, he was probably as big as Ruiz, maybe smaller.
I dont know what areas you from but any dude who ran them streets and was as big as they portray kanaan was, will be known by everyone on that block.

What do you think they talk about all day out there? What used to be, how they use to run it etc.

In chicago, if Larry hoover got out of jail you don't think everyone from Chicago won't know who he is?!

You have this false perception of the hood like it's these wild youngsters who don't know, don't care or don't listen to the older dudes, and that is just not true. If you had rank at any time that is still honored even if you don't hold that position anymore. Word gets past down who was who breh. If kanan was a major figure, those in that hood go know who he is, and going to jail only strengthens your legacy.

not to mention your forgetting it was a period of time where tommy and ghost thought they were cool with kanan and were hanging around him and everything, further letting you know those communities knew who he was.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I moved out of my hood at 15 to move across town. I left the city for good at 18. Now I'm late twenties and I go back to my old stomping grounds I recognize NOBODY there. Everybody from my days been moved out, to other cities, to other states, got murdered, in jail or are so strung out we both wouldn't recognize each other. And that's only 10 years of being gone.

Ghost is a 40 year old man (or late 30s at best). Let's assume he started dealing at 16, 17. Let's assume he started getting real money & got out the hood in his twenties. Let's assume he put Kanan away and became a boss by the time he was mid to late twenties. That's means dude hasn't been in the hood for about 15, 16 years. Maybe longer. This doesn't even account for the fact that New York City is one of the largest cities in the world with 9 million in the city & 20 million in the entire metro area. It's not a stretch at all.
Thats your hood. Everybody on my hood is still in place. Secondly they went to the hood to check Rolla, Rolla's people held Kanan down in jail. Kanan came home and killed Rolla little brother and Dre took over there hood. Somebody over there still know Kanan. Thirdly Super security shouldve seen him and marked him as a person of interest just like they did with the Haitians.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Didn't Ghost lawyer said she was doing this shyt just for revenge besides from the fingerprints on the outisde of the window? :jbhmm:
Either way, he should of stopped when he had the chance. Don't tell me he didnt have chances to stop the shyt, cuz he did. :gucci:
Okay and thats his job as an attorney, he's not wrong, but it doesn't mean shyt. Just dumbass took the glove off, without that her bitterness doesn't even matter.

Ghost dumbass did the tured cliche I have to dump her to protect her, if he don't do that nut shyt, she ain't scorned.

He did stop and well this is where he is,

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I dont know what areas you from but any dude who ran them streets and was as big as they portray kanaan was, will be known by everyone on that block.

What do you think they talk about all day out there? What used to be, how they use to run it etc.

In chicago, if Larry hoover got out of jail you don't think everyone from Chicago won't know who he is?!

not to mention your forgetting it was a period of time where tommy and ghost thought they were cool with kanan and were hanging around him and everything, further letting you know those communities knew who he was.

Kanan wasn't as big as Larry Hoover breh....Larry Hoover is on Freeway Ricky Ross, Rayful Edmond, Frank Lucas level.

Larry Hoover had over 30,000 people answering to him and made $100 million every year.

That nikka pretty much controlled the Chicago crime world.

Kanan was just a dealer with a connect.

It's implied that Kanan never got to the level that Ghost & Tommy got to. He was more mid-level and Ghost & Tommy took it national.

Even someone as big as Frank Lucas came home in the 90s and was a nobody. It's not hard to believe that a mid-level dealer from 15 years ago could go undetected.

Plus yall forgetting New York City is big as shyt. It's the size of five major cities in one.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Kanan wasn't as big as Larry Hoover breh....Larry Hoover is on Freeway Ricky Ross, Rayful Edmond, Frank Lucas level.

Larry Hoover had over 30,000 people answering to him and made $100 million every year.

That nikka pretty much controlled the Chicago crime world.

Kanan was just a dealer with a connect.

It's implied that Kanan never got to the level that Ghost & Tommy got to. He was more mid-level and Ghost & Tommy took it national.

Even someone as big as Frank Lucas came home in the 90s and was a nobody. It's not hard to believe that a mid-level dealer from 15 years ago could go undetected.

Plus yall forgetting New York City is big as shyt. It's the size of five major cities in one.
You're wrong. Kanan may not have been Ghost status, but he was known on them streets, Kanan was only down 10. It's gonna be some young boys that know him. I don't give a fukk how swole he got, he gonna look familiar. And again he was part of teh team a little bit when he came home. He wasn't in hiding. People would see him and recognize him now. The whole plot line is illogical.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You're wrong. Kanan may not have been Ghost status, but he was known on them streets, Kanan was only down 10. It's gonna be some young boys that know him. I don't give a fukk how swole he got, he gonna look familiar. And again he was part of teh team a little bit when he came home. He wasn't in hiding. People would see him and recognize him now. The whole plot line is illogical.

If anybody know who Kanan is then they know don't cross that nikka. Becuz if you do he's gonna kill you. Not fight you, not cuss you out or say I don't like you, he's gonna kill you. If there's a dude around like that people ain't gonna be too willing to speak his name in any manner.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
If anybody know who Kanan is then they know don't cross that nikka. Becuz if you do he's gonna kill you. Not fight you, not cuss you out or say I don't like you, he's gonna kill you. If there's a dude around like that people ain't gonna be too willing to speak his name in any manner.
They don't know he supposed to be hiding."I seen that nikka Kanan" on 11th St. would get said regardless. They still ain't explain who was helping Kanan from the beginning. Kanan didn't learn of the "setup" until well after Ghost' people were getting clipped. What was the motivation behind it? Who was funding him? Who gave him the gameplan?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Bruh you saw the Wire. Marlo wasn't recognized after being gone a year lol...and that dude ran Baltimore. But it's illogical that a cat that was a mid-level dealer at best is going unnoticed in a city that has 10x as many people? After being away for a decade?