Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ghost fukking with Angie is not why he's where he is now. It actually prolonged it. Seriously don't know what show yall dunces be watching.
You're right. The dumb ass writers making up some dumb shyt to implicate Ghost is why he in jail.

Angela will find the evidence that proves his innocence and they will reconcile briefly before she gets her wig pushed back. The oldest trick in tv.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Who's the old white guy in the green jail suit? What's his significance.

They asked him something about a bunch of unsolved murders on Bell Boulevard.
Now, I should know better than to attempt to connect the real world to this show, but in an earlier season Tasha said she went to Cardozo High School. In real life that's right near Bell Boulevard in Bayside Queens. So maybe there's some kind of convoluted connection there.

Until the end, every scene with Ghost and Charlie Murphy had me :russ: like they were doing a skit.

I couldn't help thinking of his character from "Black Jesus".

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The new young nikkas on the block are not going to remember that nikka 20 years after being in jail :dead:

They don't know that nikka. Everybody from his era is dead, in jail, strung out or got out the game and left.

If you go to jail right now and get out in 2032, them nikkas is not going to know you dog :dead:

Only the ogs will if they're still alive and they're not gonna be on the block 24/7

Plus, I dont think Kanan ever got to where Ghost & Tommy are now. In terms of hierarchy, he was probably as big as Ruiz, maybe smaller.

Yeah it's not like the same heads hang out in the same exact spots for their whole lives

Living in NYC, you see an almos completely different set of faces every day even in your own neighborhood.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They asked him something about a bunch of unsolved murders on Bell Boulevard.
Now, I should know better than to attempt to connect the real world to this show, but in an earlier season Tasha said she went to Cardozo High School. In real life that's right near Bell Boulevard in Bayside Queens. So maybe there's some kind of convoluted connection there.

I couldn't help thinking of his character from "Black Jesus".
Woah, that's crazy you were able to connect all that :ohhh: Sounds real plausible too but we will see because I doubt they put him there for no reason, his character has to serve a purpose.

With that said another member came up with a theory that Ghost bagged Tasha when she was way younger then him, as far as you know do they hint at that? This member tried to make it seem like Tasha was under age.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ghost fukking with Angie is not why he's where he is now. It actually prolonged it. Seriously don't know what show yall dunces be watching.
I disagree, I feel you are partially correct but at the same time as much as it helped him prolong his troubles it also is what helped bring him down because she thought he killed Knox her ex. It also ruined his relationship with his kids and that is why Tariq is looking for a father figure in Kanan which is dangerous. So in many ways all his decisions affect why he is where he is now, it's like he is playing a game of Chess and trying to balance so much shyt all at the same time and while Angela may have helped him, him fukking with her also hurt him in a few ways too.

She gave him intel but was the one to even arrest him cause her heart got torn when she found out Greg died and to think Ghost killed him was a lot for her. As sick as it sounds, maybe he should have killed her after awhile cause she knew too much :patrice: He would have had to pick between Tasha or her.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Woah, that's crazy you were able to connect all that :ohhh: Sounds real plausible too but we will see because I doubt they put him there for no reason, his character has to serve a purpose.

With that said another member came up with a theory that Ghost bagged Tasha when she was way younger then him, as far as you know do they hint at that? This member tried to make it seem like Tasha was under age.
idk, in the episode where she discusses the prenup with the layer, she tells Tasha to not feel bad for signing the prenup at 20 years old. But Ghost certainly is older than Tasha in the show. he may have first smashed when she was much younger.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Ghost will not break. I promise u. Even Kanan said, when he is scared, it ain't good for nobody. His back against a wall, he gonna come out swinging. He ain't like everybody else. Falling apart at the first sign of trouble. We about to see what he is truly made of and why he made some of the decisions he made.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Bruh you saw the Wire. Marlo wasn't recognized after being gone a year lol...and that dude ran Baltimore. But it's illogical that a cat that was a mid-level dealer at best is going unnoticed in a city that has 10x as many people? After being away for a decade?
kanan is certainly known, that's why all of the top drug leaders were listening to him in the meeting he coordinated.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
kanan is certainly known, that's why all of the top drug leaders were listening to him in the meeting he coordinated.

Yea, they're the OGs though. The OGs aren't chilling on NYC streets. They handling business running their operations. The nikkas on the streets are young nikkas in their teens and twenties and I don't find it farfetched that they don't recognize a nikka that went inside when they were 11 years old. Especially in NYC when its millions of people you can blend in with.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
1. Ghost didn't explain shyt to Angie about why he was moving like that and pushed her towards Greg
2. Ghost is dumb and make stupid mistakes.
3. Ghost is dumb
4. Ghost is dumb