Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
they have that hispanic cat that works for them plus other cats who we don't know their name. you will see them rolling with tommy.
Julito's people and Ruiz's people Pancho. All of them are tied to Ghost and Tommy only. Pancho claimed Kanan shot his cousin friend, back in the day. He didn't press it because he was shot himself. Remember when they cut off Vlad' s pipeline in season two?

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Ghost playing p*ssy and getting beat up will work in his favor. Proctor can go to the judge like looks hes a defenseless club owner and he's getting abused in here because of these false charges, we fear for his life

Power killin shyt

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So are we sure that Ghost is finished with Angela or do ya'll think that when this is over and Ghost somehow gets out that he'll go back to her? :jbhmm:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Dre gotta/gonna die. Dude tryin to play both sides and that never ends well :francis: the nerve of that dude to wanna be distributor :gucci: Tommy sees right thru him. If Dre was promoted to distributor, that would basically mean Kanan would be distributor, he'd defintely punk Dre out of his position :heh:Julio deserved the promotion, he been loyal since day 1.

Angie gotta die too, spiteful bytch got the nerve to go up in Ghost's family crib :scust: Proctor is gonna embarrass her again and this time she'll be done.

Tommy should pay some goons to protect Ghost while he's locked up. Seems like he's gonna have a lot of issues in there, he'll prevail tho.

Curious to see how Tommy handles business without Ghost.

Tariq continues to be a dumbass kid :hhh:

Sandoval was lookin guilty af in court. That Asian dude is probably gonna be annoying.

Tasha + LaLa was lookin right :shaq:

Good opening episode
:rip: Charlie Murphy

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Broad got me feeling like Billy West :steviej:

Melo is looking at this like
ab6496e5_3xOag-.gif

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Episode was great and the second looks even better. :blessed:
If Ghost listen to Tommy from the very first episode he wouldn't probably be where he is now. :francis:
Tariq doing way to much. Straight lying to Tasha with no effort. Kanan really fukking this boy head up and it looks only worst for him from the season trailer.:francis:
Tasha looking :dwillhuh: when FBI came thru swarming in the whole home in seconds. Taking shyt apart, misplacing everything then left everything on the floor. Even dropped they gloves before they left. :gucci:
I'm so ready for Angie to get her shyt kicked in. When she realizes and see what really happened to Knox if it does happen come to light, I can't wait to see her face when she realize she fukked up. :mjgrin:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Dre gotta/gonna die. Dude tryin to play both sides and that never ends well :francis: the nerve of that dude to wanna be distributor :gucci: Tommy sees right thru him. If Dre was promoted to distributor, that would basically mean Kanan would be distributor, he'd defintely punk Dre out of his position :heh:Julio deserved the promotion, he been loyal since day 1.

Angie gotta die too, spiteful bytch got the nerve to go up in Ghost's family crib :scust: Proctor is gonna embarrass her again and this time she'll be done.

Tommy should pay some goons to protect Ghost while he's locked up. Seems like he's gonna have a lot of issues in there, he'll prevail tho.

Curious to see how Tommy handles business without Ghost.

Tariq continues to be a dumbass kid :hhh:

Sandoval was lookin guilty af in court. That Asian dude is probably gonna be annoying.

Tasha + LaLa was lookin right :shaq:

Good opening episode
:rip: Charlie Murphy
Yeah, go on trial for killing one agent, then kill another one. You people are stupid as fukk.

Guards are beating on Ghost, not inmates...

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Episode was great and the second looks even better. :blessed:
If Ghost listen to Tommy from the very first episode he wouldn't probably be where he is now. :francis:
Tariq doing way to much. Straight lying to Tasha with no effort. Kanan really fukking this boy head up and it looks only worst for him from the season trailer.:francis:
Tasha looking :dwillhuh: when FBI came thru swarming in the whole home in seconds. Taking shyt apart, misplacing everything then left everything on the floor. Even dropped they gloves before they left. :gucci:
I'm so ready for Angie to get her shyt kicked in. When she realizes and see what really happened to Knox if it does happen come to light, I can't wait to see her face when she realize she fukked up. :mjgrin:
Ghost fukking with Angie is not why he's where he is now. It actually prolonged it. Seriously don't know what show yall dunces be watching.