Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It works for you because you want it to work. It makes no sense tho looking at it objectively. There's many holes in the storylines, acknowledging that doesn't mean you can't like the show.

Again...lol Ghost and Tommy not believing it is what works. the idea of him being alive is beyond silly. It's understandable they wouldn't believe it because no one has told them he exists within the world they constructed. The only plot hole is him being alive because he shouldn't be and there's nothing in Power prior to that event which led anyone to believe someone could survive some shyt like that. I'm not arguing for the decision I'm explaining why it's perfectly logical for those two cats in particular to not know he's alive.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I know this is old but any remember the significance of that whole in the wall of the old ladies apartment and why Ghost set up Kanan?

It will because Han will not give 2 fukks about her or her p*ssy once he gets it. He said in the interview that his character he is playing is a real prick. And more crooked than Sandoval. At least Mike Sandie is likable.
Damn he do look like the type that's gonna go cold on her too, then she gonna really be hurt :russ:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I know this is old but any remember the significance of that hold in the wall of the old ladies apartment and why Ghost set up Kanan?

Damn he do look like the type that's gonna go cold on her too, then she gonna really be hurt :russ:
Bullet hole from when Ghost shot Breeze, I'm assuming. Kanan must have been present when it happened because he knew exactly where to find it :manny:

Ghost and Tasha set Kanan up to remove him out of the game. That's why he so mad. Pulled over by police with a so called busted tail light

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Anyone see Kanan grabbing Dre in the previews next week? It's a split second but there's def a reason they put it in there.

Edit: Also now I know who Angela reminds me of... she reminds me of Molly Qerim from First Take.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This chick was fukking both the victim and the defendant, collected the evidence that led to Ghost being the suspect and then set up his arrest, how the fukk does she think she's gonna be handling the trial :russ:
I'm like this girl won't let up she wanna be everywhere judge jury and prosecution :rudy::russ:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bullet hole from when Ghost shot Breeze, I'm assuming. Kanan must have been present when it happened because he knew exactly where to find it :manny:

Ghost and Tasha set Kanan up to remove him out of the game. That's why he so mad. Pulled over by police with a so called busted tail light
Oh damn forgot about that, you're right. Makes sense that he showed you where the bullet was and why he said he's gonna give Ghost a history lesson.

Also yeah I remember how they set him up but was it purely out of wanting Kanan's position? If so I would have to say Ghost is fukk nikka for that though he is the main protagonist making us more inclined to agree with him. Dude is foul for that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Again...lol Ghost and Tommy not believing it is what works. the idea of him being alive is beyond silly. It's understandable they wouldn't believe it because no one has told them he exists within the world they constructed. The only plot hole is him being alive because he shouldn't be and there's nothing in Power prior to that event which led anyone to believe someone could survive some shyt like that. I'm not arguing for the decision I'm explaining why it's perfectly logical for those two cats in particular to not know he's alive.
Tommy running the street and not hearing about dude still bein alive is just as beyond silly as him still being alive. Again, Tommy has been running the street. He has his own soldiers Julio, the young black dude ect plus he has the cats running the other hoods in the city reporting to him. 50 out here running around in the street committing robberies, murdering cats, fukking with ghost's son, and nobody that knows who he is has seen him........for a whole season and some change? That makes no sense.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Oh damn forgot about that, you're right. Makes sense that he showed you where the bullet was and why he said he's gonna give Ghost a history lesson.

Also yeah I remember how they set him up but was it purely out of wanting Kanan's position? If so I would have to say Ghost is fukk nikka for that though he is the main protagonist making us more inclined to agree with him. Dude is foul for that.
Kanan probably was on some stupid shyt for them to go through such lengths to get rid of him. See how he moving now?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone see Kanan grabbing Dre in the previews next week? It's a split second but there's def a reason they put it in there.

Edit: Also now I know who Angela reminds me of... she reminds me of Molly Qerim from First Take.

Yep, Dre and Kanan might get into it. Also Kanan won't leave Tariq alone. Tommy is going to have to step up and call the shots. Usually he is a number two and in some ways he still is cause he moving weight for anew connect but he still the one calling more shots cause ghost is locked up. Then you got ghost in jail and you saw how Charlie Murphy's charcter was kicking ghosts ass. They gonna give him hell in there.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Kanan probably was on some stupid shyt for them to go through such lengths to get rid of him. See how he moving now?
That's what I'm thinking too, it got to be more to it. Kanan is ruthless and I don't think it was just cause they wanted his seat but who knows. They did set him up but the real reason behind the set up as far as I can remember is not really spoken on.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tommy running the street and not hearing about dude still bein alive is just as beyond silly as him still being alive. Again, Tommy has been running the street. He has his own soldiers Julio, the young black dude ect plus he has the cats running the other hoods in the city reporting to him. 50 out here running around in the street committing robberies, murdering cats, fukking with ghost's son, and nobody that knows who he is has seen him........for a whole season and some change? That makes no sense.

It makes no sense if you know they've been rolling in the same circles. Kanan has been following Tariq who goes to school in a part of the city tommys people wouldn't be at. Then he follows him to a gym in the same part of town and the only person who'd know the man is Dre. And we saw him around their old neighborhood which he's said several times ghost and tommy don't come around here anymore. Everyone who would know the man is dead or in jail and the other two don't go there. New York isn't small man

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well this might be my bad but who works for them who'd know him besides Dre? Tommy has been having foreigners do his dirt and they wouldn't know that man from the president of the United States

they have that hispanic cat that works for them plus other cats who we don't know their name. you will see them rolling with tommy.