Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She gave em the bedroom eyes when they met with Proctor.. she a thottie :mjlol:
Facts she beating Tasha out when it comes to thoting. I thought Tasha was bad for fukking the driver but Angela is worse. She fukked the square nikka Knox, Ghost and now this prosecutor dude gonna hit. Angela thoting heavy :russ:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Kanan sending "hey big head" texts to a 15 year old and shyt. :dead:

Facts, it's kinda creepy. I get a he took liking to the kid but smh! Seems Africa Bambatta like.

I still cant believe tariq would be cool with kanaan and his boys sending his mom a ransom text:what:
Than tasha actually believing that bs story :martin:
Tariq might be the dumbest kid since G from ny undercover :heh:

Facts, dude is an idiot and the lean is fukking with his brain :russ:

At least Tommy is smart enough not to buy that story:dead:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Final Thoughts:

Tariq is still a dumb fukk

Proctor is a great character nice addition to the show in a bigger role

Angela a bytch, but for some reason I think when Ghost get out he'll still simp for her

Tasha a strong black woman, Lala bad as shyt

Tommy handling the work with my guy Julio is good shyt, Dre having to play both sides trying to appease everybody I fukks with Dre hope he get his shyt right
Asian lawyer is a cool addition too, makes everyone else look dumb as shyt lmfaoo at Angela trying to be all in the videos in court when the two main ones is ya exes :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
power back! :banderas: i've missed the constant cursing and bomb music i gotta shazam throughout episodes :ohlawd:....crazy how this show has gon from "man i'd leave tasha ass too, she dont wanna see u do good ghost" to "fukk angela! tasha the only one been down for u ghost :damn:" :russ: but thats good development :ehh:....power back on that "i wish i could binge watch it :noah:" shyt too cuz i wanting another ep as soon as it ended :wow:
The shot of angies legs and feet...looking :scust:

Shot of tashs legs and feet coming out the pumps...looking :blessed::takedat:
really? tasha feet was looking super busted. Had the grandma bunion and everything :scusthov: angie toes pretty :manny: but i digress :mjgrin:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
does Tariq have a crush on Kanaan or something? why is main man sending him "you up" txt?? he in HS, where are his hoes???
full
Kanan on some "You the son I never had :mjcry:" shyt :russ:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Breh to be fair tho...what logical person would think that nikka survived a burning house falling down on him? If I walked into a place with someone, we fought, and I burned it down to the ground, no way in hell would I think he survived.
Yea, he had scenes (the tariq shoe stealing scene) where kanaan is open in the community walking around like it's all good.

If they were staying true to the story line, kanan was supposed to be this big time dude before he got bagged even put ghost and tommy on. I know when that happens and somebody supposed to be dead the whole community knows about it. Streets talk. Wouldn't someone spot kanan and say "hey that's kanan" or something?

When he was in another city it was ok, but being back in his own town out in the open makes no sense.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Also why Kanan so attached to Tariq, nikka you killed your son! I understand you want him to be your apprentice and shyt but It's safe to say you not the most fit parent. Fall back nikka!

I thought the same shyt, her hoe ass gonna fukk him. Hopefully it backfires or something.
It will because Han will not give 2 fukks about her or her p*ssy once he gets it. He said in the interview that his character he is playing is a real prick. And more crooked than Sandoval. At least Mike Sandie is likable.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian lawyer is a cool addition too, makes everyone else look dumb as shyt lmfaoo at Angela trying to be all in the videos in court when the two main ones is ya exes :mjlol:
This chick was fukking both the victim and the defendant, collected the evidence that led to Ghost being the suspect and then set up his arrest, how the fukk does she think she's gonna be handling the trial :russ:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Reason why it works tho is with the idea that Tommy and Ghost don't go around the old neighborhood anymore and don't fukk with anyone from around there anymore
Hell no one from when they were coming up in the game is left. Just Kanan. They kept the notion of Ghost killing their connect Breeze in that apt. that Kanan took Riq to.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Reason why it works tho is with the idea that Tommy and Ghost don't go around the old neighborhood anymore and don't fukk with anyone from around there anymore
It works for you because you want it to work. It makes no sense tho looking at it objectively. There's many holes in the storylines, acknowledging that doesn't mean you can't like the show.