Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
ur never gonna find a fingerprint on a fired bullet but u will find chemicals on the hands of the shooter thats y tasha had tariq scrub his hands with peroxide
True, you can find fingerprints on the cartridge but not the fired bullet. However the bullet will have grooves on it narrowing it down to a manufacturer in some cases and the gun itself if they are able to find it and fire a bullet themselves. Revolvers a lot of times are purposely left with a rough finish just to make sure the markings are unique.

The bullet wipe and gun powder left behind can be used to find out trajectory and other stuff.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But also...as fine as Destiny is she still a hoe ass nikka for real for snitching on her own flesh & blood

nikka mustve been a 3rd cousin or something or she never liked him in the first place and told on some ":whoa::hamster::francis::mjgrin:" type shyt

She didnt try to lie or nothing, gave up all truthful addresses and EST time whereabouts :heh:
She was a child with a gun to her head breh.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the Co-Writers of Power answering Questions about the show

Cliffs
- Says they originally wrote 12 episodes ( Tommy's trip to Chicago & the Jukebox kid napping were supposed to have they're own episodes)
- They knew prior to filming they only had 10 episodes to work with
- Confirmed Angie knows Jamie is Ghost (I thought this was obvious but people were wondering)
- Adressed how all those people got into the apartment after the family left the police station
- Said its only been about 4 or 5 months since the pilot
- Wouldn't confirm or deny if Ray Ray was telling the truth about having recordings on everybody

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You haven't been paying attention. We've seen Larenz be a true STAR in multiple movies. Where is the true comparison?
What rangey roles has he taken duke? Other than house of lies I ain't seen him since crash

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of the Co-Writers of Power answering Questions about the show

Cliffs
- Says they originally wrote 12 episodes ( Tommy's trip to Chicago & the Jukebox kid napping were supposed to have they're own episodes)
- They knew prior to filming they only had 10 episodes to work with
- Confirmed Angie knows Jamie is Ghost (I thought this was obvious but people were wondering)
- Adressed how all those people got into the apartment after the family left the police station
- Said its only been about 4 or 5 months since the pilot
- Wouldn't confirm or deny if Ray Ray was telling the truth about having recordings on everybody

four or five months :what:
are you fukking kidding me? man

this shows kinda wack now that im thinking about it
shyt dont be making sense