Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ayo y'all poking holes in the flimsy timeline has me :dead:.

Next season the baby Yaz will be holding down the block moving packs like clockwork :deadmanny:. By season 7 she will be competing against her father for territory while tariq graduates from choate :deadrose:.

Everything will soon be revealed as a hallucination by Tariq gone off that lean :russ:.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
they stupid for saying this happened over a 4 month time span :dame:
I think the writers are confused. Go back to the beginning of S01E05, and you'll hear Raina call herself a 5th grader. Jump to season four, and Tariq is considering a transfer to Choate (Grades 9-12).

I couldn't wrap my head around this 4-5 months nonsense, so I had to do my research and skim through this shyt real quick.

:mjgrin:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the writers are confused. Go back to the beginning of S01E05, and you'll hear Raina call herself a 5th grader. Jump to season four, and Tariq is considering a transfer to Choate (Grades 9-12).

I couldn't wrap my head around this 4-5 months nonsense, so I had to do my research and skim through this shyt real quick.

:mjgrin:
She does:ehh:

So the fukk is the writer talking about?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
breh. it aint just season 4. that shyt is since the pilot...S01E01

whats crazy is we never even seen a summertime in all 4 seasons yet. we've never seen so much as one character wearing shorts or a tee shirt lol

i think the pilot was in the fall and now we near the end of winter. smh. terrible writing
Each season is 4-5 months?