Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said" what stairs ":stopitslime:did u actually watch the ending, you seem to notice every pointless detail except for the ones that matters
He jogged up the hotel stairs lol

Watch it back :stopitslime:

And it's a show for gods sake lol .... if everything got broken down their would be no tv, films at all, just play along n enjoy

I'll watch again.

You act like Tommy's car is a minor detail. Didn't Angie's crew make him out to be a suspect because they had footage of his Mustang entering a lot to Ruiz's building. All the writers have to do is put him in a different car when he's out committing crimes. If they gave a damn about the small things like this the show would be a lot tighter. Well written shows don't get lazy like that.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I'll watch again.

You act like Tommy's car is a minor detail. Didn't Angie's crew make him out to be a suspect because they had footage of his Mustang entering a lot to Ruiz's building. All the writers have to do is put him in a different car when he's out committing crimes. If they gave a damn about the small things like this the show would be a lot tighter. Well written shows don't get lazy like that.
trust me, he goes up,

about tommy's car

if he changes car, the whole "tracker " story line goes out the window, so of course they are gonna let him drive HIS car

plus tommy isnt a suspect anymore( for now),so he is doing things he normally does

I think sometimes viewers have to think from the writing booths perspective instead of the viewers perspective

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You african american or caribbean? cause thats some caribbean shyt. Everyone eats and gets drunk lol. Also they didnt explicitly do that but it was implied. You even saw Keisha a family friend.
That's not Caribbean, that's just black. Damn near everyone I know who has someone close die, people come over as soon as reasonable, bring food, flowers, keep those who are mourning company, etc.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
u forget that all guns unless its a revolver has ballistics thats like a fingerprint of a gun and it was locked away in a safe and only 2 people could know the combo her or ghost
I know, I took a class in forensics in college. By the bullet it can help narrow down the gun and the damage done to the bullet by the firing pin as well as the markings an of the bullet they can tell which exact gun shot that bullet because all gun barells leave different markings as to how they are crafted. This is how you described it, like a fingerprint. They can also determine the distance and trajectory of the bullet.

Why do you say they cant get the ballistics of a revolver? Wont it leave rifled grooves?

Also what im saying is they could say they got rid of it due to it being broken. Maybe go to another state and sell it or something with it purposely being broken.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That's not Caribbean, that's just black. Damn near everyone has someone close die, people come over as soon as reasonable, bring food, flowers, keep those who are mourning company, etc.
Nice, I know we do it in the caribbean community so I guess if you say americans do it too then the person who said they never seen that is just clueless.

Would this kind of thing be called a wake? Whats the word for it, I know their is a Caribbean term for it.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
That's not Caribbean, that's just black. Damn near everyone has someone close die, people come over as soon as reasonable, bring food, flowers, keep those who are mourning company, etc.
I think hes talking about a "9 night"

were us carribs would celebrate ( drink up,play music etc) for 9 nights str8

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think hes talking about a "9 night"

were us carribs would celebrate ( drink up,play music etc) for 9 nights str8
Yes 9 night, thats it breh. Is that what the yankees them call a wake? :ohhh:

Also lol never seem it go for 9 nights with my experience but they use that term. Folks get drunk and we as kids would play video games and stuff.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at that mjpls, man we are being real right? Do you recall alias or much of garber's work? Dude is a character actor.Whereas Tate has a lane and he kinda of stays in it..
You haven't been paying attention. We've seen Larenz be a true STAR in multiple movies. Where is the true comparison?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
yeah thats y they call em a Saturday night special 6 shots but ur not sprinkling trajectory for forensics to find
oh I see lol, they can still find a lot of info off the bullet wipe and the gun powder as well as the bullet but it might require more work. It intresting how they could find this kind of stuff out.