Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The recap really was good. That 4-5 months of time in 4 season is ridiculous. I really thought each season was a new year.
breh. it aint just season 4. that shyt is since the pilot...S01E01

whats crazy is we never even seen a summertime in all 4 seasons yet. we've never seen so much as one character wearing shorts or a tee shirt lol

i think the pilot was in the fall and now we near the end of winter. smh. terrible writing

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
breh. it aint just season 4. that shyt is since the pilot...S01E01

whats crazy is we never even seen a summertime in all 4 seasons yet. we've never seen so much as one character wearing shorts or a tee shirt lol

i think the pilot was in the fall and now we near the end of winter. smh. terrible writing
Actually that would be brilliant writing since nobody guessed that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah. Too unrealistic

just think of everything these dudes have done

greg, milan, lobos, ghost opening truth, thought they killed kanan, kanan coming back from the dead, meeting angie after all these years, that little baby who almost choked on the chain is now talking, ghost going to jail getting out

no way

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

greg, milan, lobos, ghost opening truth, thought they killed kanan, kanan coming back from the dead, meeting angie after all these years, that little baby who almost choked on the chain is now talking, ghost going to jail getting out

no way
tariq becoming acquainted with Dre...enough to be comfortable
tariq becoming acquanted with Kanan
Kanan killing his son
tariq teefing shoes from Jimmy Jazz,
kanan, ray ray etc. hitting licks with tariq,
tariq becoming a lean addict
tariq losing his virginity
tariq killing a cop
raina getting offed
tommy meeting holly
holly getting offed
tommy then fukkin with Keisha
tommy then curvin Keisha
ghost getting black mailed in jail
ghost reversing the black mail
the two dealings with Stern
Gregs agent friend meeting with the lawyer, saks, greg, sandoval and eventually getting offed by tommy
Tommy finding who his real pops is
all the changes in distributors and in the structure of the organization

i might not watch next season off the strength

youre telling me Tasha done met this lawyer handling ghosts case, fukked him, fell in love with him, and made plans of leaving ghost for him all in the span of one month? :mjlol:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
let's calculate.. how many episodes deep r we?.. we could what 2 or 3 days per EP and see if it makes sense lol

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre telling me Tasha done met this lawyer handling ghosts case, fukked him, fell in love with him, and made plans of leaving ghost for him all in the span of one month? :mjlol:

no way

tariq becoming acquainted with Dre...enough to be comfortable
tariq becoming acquanted with Kanan
Kanan killing his son
tariq teefing shoes from Jimmy Jazz,
kanan, ray ray etc. hitting licks with tariq,
tariq becoming a lean addict
tariq losing his virginity
tariq killing a cop
raina getting offed
tommy meeting holly
holly getting offed
tommy then fukkin with Keisha
tommy then curvin Keisha
ghost getting black mailed in jail
ghost reversing the black mail
the two dealings with Stern
Gregs agent friend meeting with the lawyer, saks, greg, sandoval and eventually getting offed by tommy
Tommy finding who his real pops is
all the changes in distributors and in the structure of the organization

i might not watch next season off the strength

This means Ghost was about to leave his wife after reconnecting with Angela after 2-3 months.:dwillhuh:

How long was he in jail, 3 weeks? :dahell:

All that discovery, pre-trial shyt was only a few weeks yet it wasn't a national story?

Truth been shut down like 3 times in 4-5 months and is still open?

Truth been open 4-5 months yet the white chick and her pops talking about open multiple locations in the US and some overseas:gucci:

Sean fukked Kesha, then started fukking Tasha, who she was willing to leave Ghost for, how long was that:snoop:

So this means Angela admitted to being part of a corrupt office, covering up some shyt she could be disbarred for, then got promoted to running the office, all in 2-3 weeks:russ:

Last edited: