Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But also...as fine as Destiny is she still a hoe ass nikka for real for snitching on her own flesh & blood

nikka mustve been a 3rd cousin or something or she never liked him in the first place and told on some ":whoa::hamster::francis::mjgrin:" type shyt

She didnt try to lie or nothing, gave up all truthful addresses and EST time whereabouts :heh:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You nikkas really kill me with this "I'm done with this show" , "show is trash" ,etc etc

Fucc y'all nikkas and your 1 views, nikkas be scrutinising the hell out of this show like any show on this planet is perfect :scust:

Don't enter the season 5 thread then, fuccin fatherless fakkits..

POWER the only black show of this era that's actually DOING shyt, empire is basura, insecure is nothing but thot shyt for thots to tweet about. So I don't know why you c00ns want this show to be negatively viewed so bad..

Run to massa for a good show then :mjpls:
:hhh: at this fakkit getting all emotional because people have legitimate gripes with the show's writing. Go change your tampon bytch. The writing is garbage an you have to suspend your belief in reality to enjoy the show. The way I stomach the shyt writing is just by laughing at it. I laugh at the plot holes and ridiculousness.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I'm not taking about realism. Dre hasn't been around long enough to have worked his way up so far. He was running Truth and now he's Power's version of Littlefinger.

:dwillhuh:When? The acting and writing has never even come close. Power is a NY Undercover level show; highly entertaining but not complex enough.

Didn't he drive right by Dre as he was standing outside at the end? He was a couple of parking spots away from Angela when she caught Ghost leaving the building:mjlol:
huh ?

:gucci:

dre was up the stairs

his back was turned

+

he was a good few cars parked down from angie

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
u cant dump a registered gun she just got it back from the feds remember
You can't? :patrice:What if she lie and says she was having issues with the firing pin or something and had to get rid of it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He damn sure did lmao.
huh ?

:gucci:

dre was up the stairs

his back was turned

+

he was a good few cars parked down from angie

:gucci: What stairs? Dre was standing on the sidewalk when Tommy, Ghost, and Kanan were watching him leave the meeting with the Jimenez. They drove right by him.

Ghost looked to his right and saw Tommy parked. If Angie looked in the direction she'd see him. He's in a vintage Mustang parked 4 cars away from her.

Not only that but he parked outside the building Ray Ray got bodied in. Surveillance cameras in the neighborhood would have that Mustang in the vicinity and he's the only one in the city with one. That's why it's stupid to have him driving it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i find it ironic to say nikkas is emotional yet call them fakkits in the same statement if a nikka fukk nikkas hes a fakkit so what u said holds no validity which shows u lashed out because u were mad ( emotional) :sas2:
My post had a more than just the word "fakkit" in it. Why did you only focus on fakkit while ignoring everything else that I said? I suspect that you're gay and you've taken offense thinking I used it literally. I used the word figuratively tho. I don't know what dude's sexuality is, I called him a fakkit for cursing people out over their critique of a fictional tv show. I meant no offense to you and other homosexuals so you can calm your flexible ass down.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ur the one t

ats so emotional bybthe word fakkit if it dont apply let it fly ,look u wrote a whole flaming post that im not gonna read foh bobby v:mjgrin:
I suspect your hands were shaking as you tried to post this:mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:gucci: What stairs? Dre was standing on the sidewalk when Tommy, Ghost, and Kanan were watching him leave the meeting with the Jimenez. They drove right by him.

Ghost looked to his right and saw Tommy parked. If Angie looked in the direction she'd see him. He's in a vintage Mustang parked 4 cars away from her.

Not only that but he parked outside the building Ray Ray got bodied in. Surveillance cameras in the neighborhood would have that Mustang in the vicinity and he's the only one in the city with one. That's why it's stupid to have him driving it.

nikka said" what stairs ":stopitslime:did u actually watch the ending, you seem to notice every pointless detail except for the ones that matters
He jogged up the hotel stairs lol

Watch it back :stopitslime:

well guess what!!!!!, she didnt!

I SWEAR YOU GUYS MAN:mindblown:

And it's a show for gods sake lol .... if everything got broken down their would be no tv, films at all, just play along n enjoy