Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
1. Why would Tasha not get rid of the gun?
2. There is no death penalty in New York, Ray Ray isn't a fed so federal law doesn't apply there. A lot of people have killed non dirty cops in New York and I don't think any of them have got the death penalty.
She should dump the gun.

As for the death penalty, I'm sure they could be more accurate in regards to that and using New York State laws. However, it makes for more suspense to have the death penalty hanging over their head.

Angela: Is this gun loaded?

Tasha: No, I would NEVER leave a loaded gun around children.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

True Power fans will get that line.

Lol and looked what happened in the finale. Tariq got Tasha's gun though.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Funny how white folks from the UK check for this show 100 times more than white folks in America. Only white americans I've seen mention this show are podcasters with black cohosts...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The hundreds of murders that have been commited on this show, has the police even solved one of them.:Drakedisg:

Why in the hell are they back with 50 cent after all the shyt they've done to each other:Drakedisg:

Y'all dudes need to stop comparing this soap opera to the wire:Cmunson:
This show had a chance to fukk with the wire but this was a real awkward season. The wire had a weird season too but it was still very well written. Hate comparing shows though. shyt gotta start making sense again next season.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the finale summed up the season...a bit of a mess.

i knew the finale had to be seen as weak when the biggest spoiler i seen on twitter was the picture of Kanan in the car with Tommy and Ghost and people saying no way could they get a parking spot that easy in the heights.

for some reason i though the priest was going to end working for the feds. guess not.

i know people must look at my posts weird when i compare this to Gossip Girl but this shyt went full Gossip Girl last night.
especially when everybody just turned up to watch Tariq shoot that crooked cop.

also, i forgot to mention it when it happened...Reina's death looked horrible. shyt was Killa Season-esque.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is what happens with ghost's club with dre still working there. They better explain that shyt next season. That's going to be messed up if he still works there with ghost and dre be like nikka you can't touch me unless you want me to put a hit on your ass. shyt is going to be awkward.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
My thing is what happens with ghost's club with dre still working there. They better explain that shyt next season. That's going to be messed up if he still works there with ghost and dre be like nikka you can't touch me unless you want me to put a hit on your ass. shyt is going to be awkward.
Dre has access to all of Karen's clubs. Didn't Ghost sell the club to Karen? But anyway it doesn't matter. Dre doesn't need Truth.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Dre's not a good enough character to make him the villain going forward. Why they are propping him up (other than being 50's boy) is beyond me. He's not believable at all. The Jiménez are going to trust him:stopitslime:
Dre IMO is one of the more realistic characters. Other than the fact he didn't pop Kanan or tell on him. In all honesty that would've gotten him to the top quicker. Ghost isn't believable anymore. Tommy isn't believable, Kanan is a cartoon to himself.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dre has access to all of Karen's clubs. Didn't Ghost sell the club to Karen? But anyway it doesn't matter. Dre doesn't need Truth.

Dre IMO is one of the more realistic characters. Other than the fact he didn't pop Kanan or tell on him. In all honesty that would've gotten him to the top quicker. Ghost isn't believable anymore. Tommy isn't believable, Kanan is a cartoon to himself.

They are all ghosts clubs that he's been managing while ghost was in prison.

Ghost hasn't been believable since he let Laban a dude he set up, counsel him on killing rola

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy driving that mustang is dumb writing. Nobody doing dirt like that would drive such a noticeable car. shyt sticks out like a soar thumb. There's probably only 1 mint blue old school mustang like that in NYC and this nikka drives it to do ALL his dirt, there should be at least on APB on that car by now :mjlol: That wouldn't happen in real life lmao.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironically Ghost and Tasha are the best actors on here
Well, Larenz Tate is the best actor on this show BY FAR. He's actually a borderline Oscar level talent who just never got the proper looks during his career despite playing some iconic or cult-classic level characters. I fukks with Power heavy (it or Insecure is my favorite show) but from a purely acting talent standpoint, he's too good to be surrounded by the rest of this cast.

But he's not really a main character though, so I'm not sure if people even consider him when talking about who the best are.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show had a chance to fukk with the wire but this was a real awkward season. The wire had a weird season too but it was still very well written. Hate comparing shows though. shyt gotta start making sense again next season.
Be serious breh. I love this show but it NEVER had a chance to fukk with The Wire. It was just never written at that level, and the comparable street level characters on The Wire were simply portrayed by better, more charismatic actors. Power is a very entertaining show, The Wire is a GOAT level show.

And The Wire didn't have a weird season, it just didn't focus on the street shyt.