Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dre is killing it as a guy whose always innocent :heh:

even when backed up to a corner dude is always on his let me handle it, i got you, trust me
:mjlol: I was just thinking about this during his scene with Tariq. Dude had me convinced that he didn't know shyt about Ray Ray until I caught myself slipping.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
No,
If you have a script but the allotted time slot of the network doesn't allow you to properly show everything on screen then I place more blame on the network than the writers

Piracy is not an issue the show has 8 million viewers on average lol, nice try ?
The piracy angle does hurt, and it is an issue, but it doesn't excuse the writing. the Power writers are claiming the couldn't develop the storylines properly because they didn't get the episode count they needed.....yet they put quite a bit of unnecessary stuff in.

That fall squarely on the writers because they (1) agreed to have such a pact with Starz and (2) need to focus their writing and eliminate the extra dialogues which even we as watcher have noted it was a lot of extra not needed scenes.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You nikkas really kill me with this "I'm done with this show" , "show is trash" ,etc etc

Fucc y'all nikkas and your 1 views, nikkas be scrutinising the hell out of this show like any show on this planet is perfect :scust:

Don't enter the season 5 thread then, fuccin fatherless fakkits..

POWER the only black show of this era that's actually DOING shyt, empire is basura, insecure is nothing but thot shyt for thots to tweet about. So I don't know why you c00ns want this show to be negatively viewed so bad..

Run to massa for a good show then :mjpls:
Them same nikkaz will be back season 5

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People complain it's bad writing but it's rushed writing, you gotta remember this shyt had only 10 episodes when it should be a 13 episode Netflix/HBO type deal..and even HBO is condensing their hit shows now

Short seasons makes everything bunched and awkward
But rushed writing is bad writing in this case, the way 50's unintelligible speaking azz easily played columbo was just so come on.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hmm I'm black and I never heard of that. Especially that soon. Besides, I don't remember them mentioning any of those people were family. They were there congregating, socializing, and doing everything but making sure the affected people were being consoled for Reina's death.
you must be 100% westernized cuz it's quite popular with Caribbeans and some modern Africans families.. Its like a wake only I don't think they'd had a funeral for raina yet

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
But rushed writing is bad writing in this case, the way 50's unintelligible speaking azz easily played columbo was just so come on.
50 actually explained why he thought that, and probably is smarter than all the characters including Ghost.. Tariq called him looking for him, and Kanan was hitting licks with Tariq and Ray ray, and the other guys.

Two for one right there. Even if kanan was wrong, he knows Tommy will kill him anyway, so he sent him to his house. Why not get rid of a dirty cop?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
1. Why would Tasha not get rid of the gun?
2. There is no death penalty in New York, Ray Ray isn't a fed so federal law doesn't apply there. A lot of people have killed non dirty cops in New York and I don't think any of them have got the death penalty.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Got a feeling that bullet in the wall will be from Ray Rays gun and not Tasha's.
no shyt lol

then tasha gets off easy but leaves her new spiteful lawyer ex to get revenge for his heart break and investigates the family til he eventually ends dead half way through the season. The other half of the season Angela will be questioning Ghost why his former lawyer ends up dead after some random Private investigator pops up with photos of Tasha and the lawyer fukking or something , which Ghost knew nothing about and now him and Tasha have to save their marriage for the other 2 kids

Season 5 power.